MAN ADVICE

i know. and it's way cooler when someone addresses it like this.

and if i went in and told the doc "listen.. you're not stickin' anything up there", do you think that wold be enough to avoid... anything being stuck up there? because i'm fine with the urine test. and i suppose i could man up and give blood.

Go to planned parenthood there is one in providence and another one in swansea mass I think. I told the girl flat out I don't want to get swabbed. She said I didnt have to do it they have other methods of testing through blood samples and urine. It took longer waiting in the waiting room than it did having my blood drawn. I was in and out in 15 minutes without an appointment.

okay well... I think we need some distraction in here. This is what’s been going on with me. told the guy I’ve been on and off with for the past 3 years that I don’t want to see him, talk to him, be his friend... anything, anymore. He flipped my kitchen table, flipped my mattress off my bed. flipped a lot of shit. threw a tantrum basically. pretty sure he was coked out and drunk. but that’s over with... hopefully along with my crazy streak.

on the bright side I have a date next week with a guy I met via the internet. he is absolutely out of my league but I’m giving it a try anyway. this'll be the first time I've met someone from the internet, kind of scared.

Glad you got rid of crazy guy.  Best of luck on ending the crazy streak.  You do have to stop thinking that your not in someone league.  Think it was you who mentioned that before.  Does no good to go into a date thinking that the guy / gal your going with is out your league.

I've got a date coming up this Sunday that I'm pretty excited about.  Awkward charm powers engage.  Not really on topic, but later in the week I'll maybe ask a bit of advice.  If I've learned one thing on here it's that I don't do enough planning, and I don't have all the little moves that others have.

Glad you got rid of crazy guy.  Best of luck on ending the crazy streak.  You do have to stop thinking that your not in someone league.  Think it was you who mentioned that before.  Does no good to go into a date thinking that the guy / gal your going with is out your league.

I've got a date coming up this Sunday that I'm pretty excited about.  Awkward charm powers engage.  Not really on topic, but later in the week I'll maybe ask a bit of advice.  If I've learned one thing on here it's that I don't do enough planning, and I don't have all the little moves that others have.

don't plan!  i've found that the more i plan or think of ways to be smooth or impress women, the more opportunity there is for disappointment and failure.  now, i just wing these things.  it ain't a bad life.

I dont have a girlfriend, Ive been single for a whole year...idk that I would rock your world. My ex told me I was the best she had been with, but when your banging somebody its hard to tell whats the truth

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt???

i must've mixed you up with someone else's post i saw the other day.

and ohhhhh realllllly???

how you doin boo? tit pix l8r?

on the bright side I have a date next week with a guy I met via the internet. he is absolutely out of my league but I’m giving it a try anyway. this'll be the first time I've met someone from the internet, kind of scared.

No way...if you were a president you would be Babe-raham Lincoln. Be confident!

There are some guys who have perfected the casual encounter through internet dating and that is all they are looking for. Not sure if that is the case or what you are looking for. Guess the only way to know is to give it a try. That's the whole point of internet dating...just giving things a try.