MAN ADVICE

my nudes would be easily identifiable because my pubic hair is an exact replica of my beard.

oh, and all the herpes.

i know. and it's way cooler when someone addresses it like this.

and if i went in and told the doc "listen.. you're not stickin' anything up there", do you think that wold be enough to avoid... anything being stuck up there? because i'm fine with the urine test. and i suppose i could man up and give blood.

the only time you really need to get a swab is when you've already shown symptoms of a breakout. the only reason i got it done for me was to be 100% sure. that and i've already sounded myself so a qtip wasn't gonna startle me. i think i was more curious and wanted the satisfaction of saying yeah, i got swabbed. no biggie. 

Too young for anybody

I'll just keep listing to Death Cab and bitching about stone foxes and such.

Dude if you ever take one piece of advice from anyone on here, trust me on this (as someone who didn't kiss a girl until I was 20) -- Do not be super picky with your first girlfriend. I was waaay too picky. After you've had one, your confidence level goes up. You know what you are doing. Girls pick up on this, consciously and subconsciously. It's like everything else in the world -- you get better with practice. And if you wait forever to try and find the perfect girl, you will be so out of practice by the time you find her you will probably fuck it up.

15 is the perfect age to start. You should find a girl you can reasonably attain and start talking to her at school. Ask her out by a month from now. Trust someone who was a super geek in high school and figured it out later. Just do it. No excuses. If you fail, try again and learn from your mistakes. Only way to get better.

As cliche as this is going to sound I don't want to jump into a relationship just for the sake of it.

Also the thing is nobody comes close to the original though I know I'll never find it

I can't date anybody else, at least not while I think about somebody else 24/7 

because it's not right for the girl I 'd currently date

So I'm going to hold off, at least for now,

Perhaps next year.

As cliche as this is going to sound I don't want to jump into a relationship just for the sake of it.

Also the thing is nobody comes close to the original though I know I'll never find it

I can't date anybody else, at least not while I think about somebody else 24/7 

because it's not right for the girl I 'd currently date

So I'm going to hold off, at least for now,

Perhaps next year.

Soo stupid. I did this too -- put a single girl on a pedestal for a while, nothing ever happened, then next year it was a different girl. They hate when you do this. You think "I just have to say the perfect thing and then she will want to be with me". Not how it works.

There is no reason to wait. It won't ever get easier to ask a girl out (well it will with practice, it won't with time). This girl will either go out with you now or she will say no in a year. I'd bet $1k on it. Just do it. And if she says no...go to the next one down the list. You are looking for a girlfriend, not a wife. Give them all a chance.