MAN ADVICE

everybody's getting wifed up. It'd be cool if I was next.

After the bit of drama I had with the gf at the beginning of the year, I'm planning on slapping a ring on her soon. It's been discussed and the ring is pretty much picked out. Now I just need to think of a way to propose. I'm not really one of those guys that wants to do something crazy like setting up some elaborate plan. Might just do it at a nice dinner or something.

everybody's getting wifed up. It'd be cool if I was next.

right here baby.

actually, i've given up on romance for now. i have a shit load of stuff going on. might be moving in with a friend next month. just applied to refinance my car loan. and guess what guys!! i'm gonna get a smartphone!! i can instagram you all pictures of my dick now!

and check the boards when i'm drunk.

Tianna and Nicky, please meet and fall in love. I feel like it need it to happen. First VC couple!

first vc couple already happened unfortunately. they are getting married too. apparently i'm in the wedding. and apparently the wedding music will be pop and metal. i'm assuming the first dance will be to Mercyful Fate's "Black Funeral". or at least i'm hoping.

i hope all the best men will be asked to wear doom vests.

i really hope i have a date for it by that time. probably not though. 

Im also on the fuck romance kick. But I dont have anything going on.... im just sick of girls and feelings! I think in a couple weeks when I turn 21 I may become an alcoholic but oh well thats life. And Nicky I will follow the shit out of you on instagram, ready for them dick pics

Hey i AM an alcoholic! on the weekends....

& idk Madie, i'm into needy, emotional, & fucked up chicks. why? i don't know. Maybe i'm all those things but i'm good at hiding crazy.

"Nicky will take care of you baby, don't worry, I'll sex those problems & feelings away."

or that.

Hey i AM an alcoholic! on the weekends....

& idk Madie, i'm into needy, emotional, & fucked up chicks. why? i don't know. Maybe i'm all those things but i'm good at hiding crazy.

"Nicky will take care of you baby, don't worry, I'll sex those problems & feelings away."

or that.

what a coincidence my ex totally turned me into a needy, emotional, and somewhat fucked up chick! I hide the crazy too though...most of the time

madeout with a bar slut tonight. much needed ego boost. she was a total super cute chick, but also a total super slut. whatevs. she complimented and kissed me a lot. i'm down.

hahhahahhaha i'm such a drunk nerd!!! "hey guys she complimented & kissed me a lot!! i'm a total winner! that's gotta be like 3rd base right??" JEEZ.

Oh when this girl gets not grounded I'm going to invite her over and we're going to make out, but in a playfully way I'm not a slut. She's cute and I've know her for 3 years and we always kinda flirt but it doesn't mean anything and it's going to be a one time thing so excited!

what in the fuck are you saying?

tumblr_ln6dl5uJvf1qlztoqo1_500.jpg