MAN ADVICE

Don't be stupid, you can't be productive with your artwork if you aren't in touch with your *feeeeeeelings*.

Refill you emotional cup here: http://www.bobrossquotes.com/quotes.shtml

Whoa whoa whoa.

You're telling me it is more comfortable to assume your wive has fucked everyone you meet than it is to make small talk with a few actual dicks from the past? That is some kind of coping mechanism you got there pal.

I was kidding about the assuming.

LOL, Mine was more "we've become two different people" (IReally she became different)

She said I only got my news from the Daily Show and NPR (I don't even listen to NPR)

She started listening to Faux News ("It's the radio version and it's funny")

The child debate:

Her If it's a boy, he's going to play football and become a doctor

Me: What if he wants to be in a band or orchestra or some other non sport thing

Her: Bands are stupid and do not teach any social skills.

Me: Are you fucking serious

Her: If it's a girl, she's going to be an artist and marry a doctor

Me: LOL Maybe we should just move to Texas 

Her: Yeah we should

(Actual conversation)

This all happened AFTER we got married.

I could go on, but honestly if she ever had show these thoughts or thing while we were dating I would have dropped her a very long time ago. I would really love to know what the fuck happened to her mentally, but whatever. It really doesn't matter any more. 

you should listen to NPR.

Never ask questions that you don't wanna know the answer.

this is an important life lesson for everyone in this thread

and everyone lurking this thread

seriously.

that's how i found out my ex-wife slept with some rando while we were in marriage counseling. in hindsight i probably deserved that though.

37 my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks.

In a row?

i wasn't even supposed to be here today.

when my wife and i were dating, she'd introduce me to all these guy friends.

as we'd walk away after the last one i asked:

"has he either stuck his dick in you or have you ever had it in your mouth"

she replied:

"yes"

i said, "dont ever fucking introduce me to these guys again"

she made me feel i was in the wrong.

but i feel i am not.

Absolutely not. What a bitch.

when my wife and i were dating, she'd introduce me to all these guy friends.

as we'd walk away after the last one i asked:

"has he either stuck his dick in you or have you ever had it in your mouth"

she replied:

"yes"

i said, "dont ever fucking introduce me to these guys again"

she made me feel i was in the wrong.

but i feel i am not.

how you thought you were right is beyond me. i would have told you the exact same thing for even asking that question. or i would have just walked away. 

im also on the give up thing, I dont really give a shit about girls and feelings right now. Im on a go out try to get some kick. If they get caught up that's their own problem.

welp I lied... saw a pic of my ex and this crazy bitch she was kinda seeing after me and now I feel super shitty. I fucking hate feelings. I honestly should not feel anything for this girl anymore. This shit is retarded. But im going out tomorrow night and this gives me more motivation so thats a plus I guess

Alright so I have this sorta-friend. He's kinda in my circle of friends, but a lot closer with some of the other guys. Have dude's number in my phone, don't use it a ton. Think that's clear. Just trying to set the scenario.

He was on and off with a girl A for about 5 years. When they finally broke up for good, I ended up seeing her for about a year. She's out of the picture. We weren't really friends for a while, but patched things up pretty well. It was kinda in the grey area but if you ask me in a yes or no answer "did I break bro code" the answer is yes. Oh well. You move on.

When I was seeing girl A, he started messing around with girl B. It didn't last long, maybe a month or two. All of this happened maybe 3 years ago.

Fast forward to a couple nights ago, and girl B was flirting hard with me. She's hot. I got CB'ed at the end of the night so I really didn't have to make a choice. If I broke bro code once do I need to be even more careful not to do it to a dude again? I personally don't like the idea that I am following in another dude's footsteps anyways. But...hot and single. Not sure.

yeah probably against bro code (but only IMO because of the first chick - a couple months three years ago really ain't that much in the scheme of things, honestly) but could you just be like dude, she's flirting with me what's your call on this

i mean if he gives the all clear that should be the end of it right? or are dudes like chicks and say things they don't mean and then expect you to have really deduced what they actually meant

(eg, go watch that program and then i go watch it and then later i get yelled at for not paying attention to her or something)

did he and girl B officially date? if not, there's no bro code there. unless a friend has a deep emotional connection with a woman, i almost want to say she's fair game. this certainly doesn't apply to all cases, but it's just kind of my basis.

did he and girl B officially date? if not, there's no bro code there. unless a friend has a deep emotional connection with a woman, i almost want to say she's fair game. this certainly doesn't apply to all cases, but it's just kind of my basis.

He was in there but I don't think he ever met the parents or anything. More than a one night stand, not dating, whatever that is.

Definitely not asking permission. It's almost like telling someone you consciously plan to do something wrong, whereas doing it and then saying after "yo this happened. Just didn't want to hide anything from you" just seems easier.

We'll see if I even get a second chance.

They aren't her every day friends.

There was NO reason to introduce me to guys I'm never going to hang out with.

That's why I asked the dick questions.

Honestly. Don't introduce me to your one night stands.

Get my point?

not really. they aren't everyday friends, but they were friends nonetheless. sounds more like a personal problem than anything. and she shouldn't have had to spend time catering to your lack of self confidence. if you felt that threatened enough to ask the "dick" questions, maybe  you deserved a spiteful answer from her.  tit for tat, you know. 

not really. they aren't everyday friends, but they were friends nonetheless. sounds more like a personal problem than anything. and she shouldn't have had to spend time catering to your lack of self confidence. if you felt that threatened enough to ask the "dick" questions, maybe  you deserved a spiteful answer from her.  tit for tat, you know. 

they werent friends at all. thats my big stink. the two words in front of their description says it all. ONE NIGHT.

its not personal. i just know not to introduce her to people ive slept with and never talk to and never have had a relationship with. its tacky and lame.and its out of fucking respect i dont do that.

had she even said his name at introduction, that would have been nice. but that told me she didnt even know. and youre missing my whole point.

and it wasnt lack of self confidence. this sample of all the years ive been alive isnt enough for you to conclude that.

it was a curious question, as i mentioned, im a curious person.

we're happily married and have a kid now...so i obviously dont have issues with it. it was just a question.

ive met her former boyfriends...no big deal.

i just dont want to meet her randoms.

they werent friends at all. thats my big stink. the two words in front of their description says it all. ONE NIGHT.

its not personal. i just know not to introduce her to people ive slept with and never talk to and never have had a relationship with. its tacky and lame.and its out of fucking respect i dont do that.

had she even said his name at introduction, that would have been nice. but that told me she didnt even know. and youre missing my whole point.

and it wasnt lack of self confidence. this sample of all the years ive been alive isnt enough for you to conclude that.

it was a curious question, as i mentioned, im a curious person.

we're happily married and have a kid now...so i obviously dont have issues with it. it was just a question.

ive met her former boyfriends...no big deal.

i just dont want to meet her randoms.

Im still saying you had every reason to be pissed. Not sure why someone would think you didnt haha

Every time I come in this thread I think:

Guys, I'm totally fucking loving being single... B)

Not to bash on the relationship folks, but man, what a headache sometimes...