MAN ADVICE

one of my best friends (straight girl) had sex with another one of my best friends (gay man) while they were both drunk, and it’s all just been really weird since. and I guess I’m talking about it on the internet now. My living situation has been really weird. There’s a HUGE awkwardness between everyone. No one will talk about it, I just want someone to make a joke about it or something. We’ve all been friends since we were 7. they had to go buy plan B together. fucking A

although it did confirm that my gay friend really is 100% gay. He said he ‘hates vaginas’ now.
I hope they never read this

How long ago was this? I suspect it'll all blow over pretty quickly.

18 days. My gay friend just had to tell me all the details, so I know positions and everything. I know too much. I wish I didn't know.

it's just shocking because you go your whole life thinking someone is completely gay, flamboyantly so, and then they go and sleep with a girl.

I had a dream... nightmare, last night that they did it again.

another friend was sleeping over at my house the night it happened, we were in my bed watching tv and kept hearing crashing noises and screaming, but just figured they were drunk, little did we know they were touching each other naked

one of my best friends (straight girl) had sex with another one of my best friends (gay man) while they were both drunk, and it’s all just been really weird since. and I guess I’m talking about it on the internet now. My living situation has been really weird. There’s a HUGE awkwardness between everyone. No one will talk about it, I just want someone to make a joke about it or something. We’ve all been friends since we were 7. they had to go buy plan B together. fucking A

although it did confirm that my gay friend really is 100% gay. He said he ‘hates vaginas’ now.

Gotta try everything once....

sounds like an episode of girls

sounds like an episode of girls

HAH, yes. Funny thing was, the show my friend and i were watching in bed while this was happening was girls, the episode where she meets up with her old boyfriend and he tells her he's gay. and he says 'there was always a handsomeness about you' to her. hahah

a few days later I watched the episode where the straight girl tried sleeping with the gay dude.  I laughed.

I would’ve said spoiler alert... but no one on here is watching girls.

I think Charlie was the worst character on the show so I'm not too disappointed that he left. I just hope it doesn't mess up the flow. I really loved the short lived bromance b/w Ray and Adam so hopefully they have more scenes together

Charlie was just a pussy. Adam is nothing short of amazing, such a great character.

That's what I like about the show. They're all mostly shitty people!

agreed. I get annoyed with most of the female characters each show, besides Shoshana. but yeah, real people are shitty and have shitty moments, I feel it.