MAN ADVICE

one of my girlfriends is cursed when it comes to birth control. all the pills she tried gave her terrible side effects and then when she tried the bc implant, the area got infected and she actually got MRSA.

the things we do to not get pregnant.

one of my girlfriends is cursed when it comes to birth control. all the pills she tried gave her terrible side effects and then when she tried the bc implant, the area got infected and she actually got MRSA.

the things we do to not get pregnant.

she got MRSA in her jay jay?? add that to the list of things im paranoid about.

she got MRSA in her jay jay?? add that to the list of things im paranoid about.

oh god no I should've been more clear, sorry! she got the implant in her arm. It's relatively new but pretty popular.

My stomach was in knots after we sent in our verdict in the trial I was sitting on. We sided with the insurance company. I think it was the right thing to do but it feels terrible to feel like you are fucking up someone's life (even though I don't doubt that we followed the law).

So back to the thread, I bailed down the stairs of the courtroom and straight out the door. Cute multimedia girl got away (barring some chance encounter in the future). I couldn't have really talked to her afterwards anyways. Felt like shit.

At least tomorrow is a halloween party. Shaking it off...

finally had post preg fornication last night. i was hesitant. it went well.

her new birth control is weird. it has these wires or something.

she has to go in and get them trimmed now.

yeah..im walking with a limp now after knowing poking that.

It's very common for a women who has an IUD to have a string attached to the IUD itself that's how they check to make sure it is still there. It's also reassurance that she is in fact using birth control. Over time that string thins out.

there was a girl in my store today. she was wonderful.

her beauty caught me the moment she walked in. went out of my way to assist her. she was even great in helping me sell a pair of jeans to another woman in the fitting room.

but by the time i got her at the register, the store got crazy and i didnt have a damn chance to make a move.

and its not until i type this that i realize, FUCK I SHOULD HAVE JUST WRITTEN MY GODDAMN NUMBER ON HER RECEIPT.