MAN ADVICE

APA.org. Every licensed therapist is listed on that website. You can go to the find a psychologist part, type in you zip and everyone near you pops up. You will have to do a little digging but find one that specializes in marriage and family and go from there.

Thanks for this. I'm definitely going to be looking into these. I making a list of all of the ones in my area and I'm going to look through them all then show my wife and have her help choose which one. The good news is she is into the idea of concealing. It's so hard right now - we have a fight and things are just intensely bad for a little while, then all cools down with time and she warms back up again comes to her senses about not throwing the marriage away. 

I just feel emotionally exhausted. She wants in, she wants out, she wants in, she's done for sure, she wants in, she doesn't think its right. It's all so draining and I have absolutely no confidence that this will work out and I know for a fact that makes things worse between us. I'm no saint here though. I get frustrated very quickly lately and fight with her and I get very defensive, but I feel like I just can't help it with the way things are.

That Huffington post article was definitely a good read and very much eye opening. I think that would I am struggling with though is trusting that even if I make everything all about her (whic I haven't), she, in turn, will also make it all about her. And I know I am being selfish in even saying that but I don't know how to just ignore the fact that I am afraid of that and I can't live my whole life like that.

So, I joined a dating site awhile back out of pure curiosity. This same dude messaged me twice about a month apart.

"Well I gotta tell ya, Mademoiselle, you do seem deliciously fucking evil. I love it, damn you. And quite frankly, I can't decide if it makes me want to duel you to the fucking death or makes me want to jam my tongue into your asshole. Or both. It's fruitless anyways, so you can tell me to fuck off. Had to be said though. HAD TO."

Apparently, he thought I didn't get the first one.

"Well you do seem like a deliciously fucking evil, cuntish gypsy lady. I might hate you for it. Sigh."

A word of advice to all you boys chasing tail and/or love: probably don't do this.

jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole jam my tongue into your asshole

So, I joined a dating site awhile back out of pure curiosity. This same dude messaged me twice about a month apart.

"Well I gotta tell ya, Mademoiselle, you do seem deliciously fucking evil. I love it, damn you. And quite frankly, I can't decide if it makes me want to duel you to the fucking death or makes me want to jam my tongue into your asshole. Or both. It's fruitless anyways, so you can tell me to fuck off. Had to be said though. HAD TO."

Apparently, he thought I didn't get the first one.

"Well you do seem like a deliciously fucking evil, cuntish gypsy lady. I might hate you for it. Sigh."

A word of advice to all you boys chasing tail and/or love: probably don't do this.

I've dated women that would have gushed a thousand times just reading that. People are fucking weird

"Congratulations!

Based on a deep analysis of your profile photos, and a cursory review
of your activities and interests, I have selected you to be my new
girlfriend. Please sit down and take a moment to compose yourself, as
this must be a very exciting moment for you. Once you've caught your
breath, go to your direct supervisor and inform him/her of your good
fortune, and let them know that you are tendering your resignation,
effective immediately. Return to your domicile and pack a duffle bag
with your seven most becomming outfits. There is no need to pack
toiletries, or other supplies and sundries, as these will be provided
for you. I have emailed you a link to a Google map with directions to
my apartment. Please head straight there. If I do not answer the door
it means I am either at work or out having fun with my friends. Please
wait patiently for me to return. I look forward to meeting you in
person, and again, congratulations!

Yours,
Stephen"

You just know this guy goes around copy/pasting that to all the ladies.

When I tried that whole online dating thing some dude said something about how close we lived. And then said 'that's nothing, I could ejaculate that far.'

I think I get hit on a fairly normal amount. Not that often really. The best time I can remember... I was at my favorite bar, they play movies outside on the side of the bar at night during the summer. I remember going to buy a hotdog and seeing this guy sitting on the hood of a car in tight jean shorts (legs spread open) and a leather vest with no shirt underneath. I stood there and ate the hot dog and I must've been really into it because it was a fucking awesome hotdog. Anyway after I was done the leather vest guy came over and told me he really enjoyed watching me eat the hot dog and asked if I wanted to watch the movie with him in his van which had a mattress in the back.

"Congratulations!

Yours,

Stephen"

This has got to be the worst one! Damn

"Congratulations!

Yours,

Stephen"

This has got to be the worst one! Damn

That message makes me want jam for some reason.  It is breakfast time and I am hungry and toast does sound good, but still.

deafening, looks like you're going to landing all kinds of hunks on that site!

I've never dated over the Internet but I got to figure people work hard at that first message.

I've never joined a dating site, but I met my previous girlfriend through last.fm oddly enough.  We had similar taste and went to a lot of the same shows and eventually we started messaging and met up and so on and so forth.  It was definitely a little more natural than what I expect a dating site is like.

'that's nothing, I could ejaculate that far.'

Jesus fucking christ hahaha.

That hotdog thing is the worst though. I would feel so awkward and uncomfortable after that. Not just because he watched you eat the hotdog the whole time but because that outfit too. that's just the icing on the creepcake.

That message makes me want jam for some reason.  It is breakfast time and I am hungry and toast does sound good, but still.

deafening, looks like you're going to landing all kinds of hunks on that site!

I've never joined a dating site, but I met my previous girlfriend through last.fm oddly enough.  We had similar taste and went to a lot of the same shows and eventually we started messaging and met up and so on and so forth.  It was definitely a little more natural than what I expect a dating site is like.

That's awesome you met her through last.fm! I gave up on that site because it became way less social than it was 5 years ago, and I never paid attention to the suggestions so it became pretty useless for me.