MAN ADVICE

i also deactivated my okc and tinder accounts. guess i just had my fill of 15 minute conversations that never went anywhere.

I spent all weekend with my friend who’s all over grindr. so many guys were sharing their private album with him, so many penises and mens butt shots.

everyone deserves to have someone that wants to be in their life now. if people are making excuses or trying to avoid hanging out with you now, then they arent really that into you.

While I don't really agree with the "deserves" part, I agree with the people making excuses are just fronting part.

do dudes actually send girls "dick pics".  my friends and i have always just kind of joked about the whole dick pic thing, assuming no one is actually that fucking creepy/stupid.  

I'm not a girl, but I can answer with a very definite (and sad) yes. This is totally a thing that happens. I met my current girlfriend of 3.5 years online and she said she agreed to meet up with me initially because I was able to get more than two messages into the conversation without showing her my dick.

I also have friends who've said that having an OKC or tumblr basically assures that you're going to see a ton of unsolicited dicks. A lot of dudes are fucking skeevy, especially on the internet.

do dudes actually send girls "dick pics".  my friends and i have always just kind of joked about the whole dick pic thing, assuming no one is actually that fucking creepy/stupid.  

yes, they are usually not unsolicited though...

my friend met a guy once at the bar, next day he texted her asking for a pic of just her face. I was like either this dude is slightly weird, or he can't remember what she looks like.

yes, they are usually not unsolicited though...

my friend met a guy once at the bar, next day he texted her asking for a pic of just her face. I was like either this dude is slightly weird, or he can't remember what she looks like.

i can imagine this.

he wakes up, stretches...yawns scratches his balls. sees a number on piece of paper of a girls name. in parenthesis (txt about face but be cool about it bro)

i once sent a dick pic. i didn't feel great about it... she just wouldn't take no for an answer. and then sent me a video..

yes.  and we share with everyone.

seriously, us women will over-share everything. I don't really partake now that I'm in a serious relationship, but it's regular for one of my friends to sleep with someone, and another friend ask her 'how big was it' as soon as she wakes up, and other awful details.

I ask too though, so I'm awful also.

my gay friend definitely shares the most though. I know every single detail about everything he's done.

when my wife (gf) at the time was wanting daddy (me), she would pursue the shit outta me. ive only asked one girl out in my life.

anyhow, she sent me topless pics with her face (i knew what her face looked like, just saying that its ballzy)

tons of them.

i was like man, why. why do you do that?

#daddyissues