MAN ADVICE

Probably not.  The articles I read said that it's more difficult for a male birth control pill to be effective since the sperm exist in such high numbers (as opposed to the usual 1 egg per every 28 days), so I doubt that if a woman can't take 1 pill once a week and have it be effective that a dude probably won't be able to either.  Especially since the shots/patches/rings are also kind of on shaky foundations still.

but mostly just on-point eyebrows

ugh.  i don't know why i still follow her, but theres this girl i know who posts so many selfies on instagram that always say something along the lines of "eyebrow game on point" that i have come to fucking hate that phrase.  its like marker on her face.

apparently, at one point or another, i told my friend's sister that her roommate was a babe.

tonight she decided to friend request and chat me up. she wants it. but she's also a good hour and a half away. because it seems like any woman worth being interested in is at least 90 miles from me.

and now.. 3 or so hours later.. here i am, directly in the middle as both of my roommates are on the verge of sex while i haplessly stumble across the internet reading true detective theories and giving people shit about how THEY STILL FUCKING LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTE JESUS CHRIST GROW UP YOU SHIT BAG. HOW HAVE YOU NOT EVOLVED PASSED THE LIFESTYLES OF THE COMPLETELY BLEAK 16 YEARS LATER?! ARE YOU THAT PATHETIC? BUILT TO SPILL HAS PUT OUT LIKE 4 RELEASES SINCE THEN. FUCK.