MAN ADVICE

Fatties need some too....

not sure why someone down voted you for that, but I know man. That's where my friend Andy comes in... haha

Geez women have it rough enough in this world. You have a lot to learn about decency, respect and how to treat women.

I don't understand what I did wrong here due to the fact I just witnessed something happening. If you're referring to the way I described her, I don't see how that says I don't respect women or know how to treat a woman. She's a 6'1 200+ pound female who takes advantage of drunk dudes like its her job. If I call her fat, that's being nice compared to the other things I could call her....

saw a picture of my great (great?) grandparents last night. pappy needed to stand on a milk crate to match up to her.. she was built like a brick shithouse.

i swear that is just a family guy quote...who is gettin all butt hurt?

also 6'1", 200? she is a linebacker

real talk me and my gf will never be fuckin kate moss(es)

nor would we want to be

i like a good handful of boob, so does my woman, and you should too

Dont get me wrong, I love a girl with curves and a handful of boob, but this girl is exactly like you described....a linebacker. I swear she could help the Giants D drastically right now. 

I don't understand what I did wrong here due to the fact I just witnessed something happening. If you're referring to the way I described her, I don't see how that says I don't respect women or know how to treat a woman. She's a 6'1 200+ pound female who takes advantage of drunk dudes like its her job. If I call her fat, that's being nice compared to the other things I could call her....

Just giving you a hard time man. I wasn't being serious:)

I hate people and mostly boys and also relationships. I'm going to live in a house with 50 cats, 4 dogs, and my record collection where no one can bother me ever.

That is all I have to add to this conversation after the past month that I've had.

cats and dogs are cool.  don't let the world get you down.  it aaaaalways gets better.

Hahaha, I wouldn't know where to start. 

But home wreckers everywhere must have a shrine to me because I somehow ruin people's relationships by just looking at them. This year I've lost countless friends due to jealous girlfriends, my post tonight referring to a good friend of mine for YEARS blocking me on Facebook out of the blue. After his girlfriend deleted my number out of his phone. 

Mind you, I've never done more than hold hands with a single boy. 

Ooooooh, so threatening. 

Definitely not the most exciting story, I'll have to share some of the juicy ones at some point. I'm just really tired of getting blocked out of people's lives without a valid reason. My absolute best friend said goodbye to me this year, then e-mailed me 6 months later to tell me that he loves me but there is no room in his life for me, because he's in a "loving, committed relationship." 

I just want solid people in my life who know how to maintain friendships even when in stuck in bullshit puppy love. 

But home wreckers everywhere must have a shrine to me because I somehow ruin people's relationships by just looking at them. This year I've lost countless friends due to jealous girlfriends, my post tonight referring to a good friend of mine for YEARS blocking me on Facebook out of the blue. After his girlfriend deleted my number out of his phone. 

Ooooooh, so threatening. 

Definitely not the most exciting story, I'll have to share some of the juicy ones at some point. I'm just really tired of getting blocked out of people's lives without a valid reason. My absolute best friend said goodbye to me this year, then e-mailed me 6 months later to tell me that he loves me but there is no room in his life for me, because he's in a "loving, committed relationship." 

I just want solid people in my life who know how to maintain friendships even when in stuck in bullshit puppy love. 

so what is it about you that has lead to several dude-friend's ladies feeling threatened by you?

I have absolutely no clue. 
I'm definitely not a babe and I'm balancing all sorts of anxiety disorders making it really hard to deal in social situations. 

I really just don't know if all of my friends managed to pick out the most insecure girls they could find or if somehow my ability to trip over thin air is actually incredibly threatening to relationships.

The world may never know.

I mean, there was a point where I just sort of let it go and moved on. It's been a constant scenario in my life. Then losing my best friend was one of the biggest blows for me. I mean, people had to pick me up off the floor because I kept blacking out from anxiety. Now people are just bailing left and right without explanation. It's hitting me a lot harder than it used to.

I have absolutely no clue. 

I'm definitely not a babe and I'm balancing all sorts of anxiety disorders making it really hard to deal in social situations. 

I really just don't know if all of my friends managed to pick out the most insecure girls they could find or if somehow my ability to trip over thin air is actually incredibly threatening to relationships.

The world may never know.

this sounds like a really interesting case study.  please provide the thread with video evidence and testimony from involved parties.  we will deliberate and arrive at a conclusion by the first of the new year.

so what is it about you that has lead to several dude-friend's ladies feeling threatened by you?

Probably the fact that she was simply born with lady parts. Bitches don't need legitimate reasons to hate other females, which is why I never got along with a lot of girls.

Sorry to hear about your "friend," Logan. Emphasis on quotations.

but I'm a successful crazy cat lady in a "loving committed relationship", so don't write off boys forever.  ;)

Late to this convo but wrap yo shit up dudes!

The last time I did a dude, we had no condoms, I was all lol lets go to 7/11. I drove, bought rubbers and Gatorade. Then it was onnnnnn.

Anyway, a friend of mine a few years ago had a one night stand, she said he pulled out. Got prego. The dude got married and doesn't see them. But apparently her daughter has a half sister.

I am scared of the dong seed.

Probably the fact that she was simply born with lady parts. Bitches don't need legitimate reasons to hate other females, which is why I never got along with a lot of girls.

Sorry to hear about your "friend," Logan. Emphasis on quotations.

but I'm a successful crazy cat lady in a "loving committed relationship", so don't write off boys forever.  ;)

Most girls are insane, I've got a great group of lady friends but I definitely approach all females with caution. One wrong move and she's asking a friend to hold her weave.

You mean I can have friends, a relationship, and still be a crazy cat lady? You are living the dream.

Ooooooh, so threatening. 

Girls are crazy and boys will do anything for the V.

AAAAANYTHING.  or at least that's the impression i'm getting around here these days, too.

i wouldn't say i'd do anything for the v.  i subscribe to a quality over quantity approach to the v.

Thats good, i'd do like nothing for the V. If a girl wants it they can come get it, im not working for it