MAN ADVICE

Ha ha. I had to look it up too. Whatever floats your boat, right?!  Poor guy, he just wants someone to wear tights for him and prance around while he takes pictures that he can look at later. Nothing creepy about that  :blink:

I think mentioning a diaper was things went wrong.  You have to save that stuff for the 8th or 9th message, don't bust it out on the 2nd one!

I don't even remember posting last night, I have no idea how I made sense, but thanks guys!

And I think all the girls here are babes.

I feel like us ladies take over on VC time to time, to which I say hell yeah.  :P

I really do own a shark onesie, guys, well it's footiepajamas but same thing I think.

I love the dates/times that he responded back. consistently within a 2 hour block like if a full 24 hours passed, then it wouldnt be creepy to keep responding without any response back haha.

this is why im too freaked to do online dating.  but i know im in the minority so my curiosity never wanes

this is why im too freaked to do online dating.  but i know im in the minority so my curiosity never wanes

I honestly made the account as a joke while bored on tour, my roomie and I just wanted to stalk all the locals in the area. I ended up keeping it because of all the hilarious messages I've gotten, but it can get pretty uncomfortable as well. I don't have my location set to Kutztown because I don't want anyone actually finding me. 

I've tried to use it seriously on a few occasions and like...how do you approach people. "Hello there kind sir, that is a very handsome default picture you've got there. I see you like cats and music, I also like cats and music. Please respond so I don't feel like a rejected loser on a dating site."

I've only ever met reaaaal weird dudes but my sister has actually met some great ones. 

I had a okc and a match acct.

Okc wasent bad here in Detroit 4-5 yrs ago. Their were alot of trolls and weird ladies on their but i meet a few that were worth dateing when i was in my post divorce speed dateing/sexing mode.

Match i only meet one, they seemed to be more snobby and stuck up in general, because it was a pay site? The girl i meet i ended up married to.