MAN ADVICE

Late to this convo but wrap yo shit up dudes!

The last time I did a dude, we had no condoms, I was all lol lets go to 7/11. I drove, bought rubbers and Gatorade. Then it was onnnnnn.

I've got the opposite shit happen.  The last, and only, time I was in a position to be having the sex it lead to the longest and most awkward conversation.  It involved pamphlets, and informational videos.  She had the Mirena Implant and was adamant about not letting me wear a condom.  For me the condom was a bit of a security blanket and would have just made me feel more comfortable in that situation.  But as always she managed to manipulate me into doing what she wanted.

Between my hangups about being an old as fuck virgin and not wearing a condom and her son walking in on us or starting to cry things did not go well.  Our biggest fights came over when her son would walk in on us while I had my penis in her.  She would then go and put him back to sleep and come back and expect to keep going where we left off.  For me there is no getting my dick back up after that shit.  She'd always say that I must not be attracted to her because of that.  I would always say it's a bit scaring to have someone kid walk in and be crying for mommy while dick is in his mommies vah-jay-jay.  Just to make clear I would also try and get her to get a babysitter for her kid so we could have some fun without that possibility, but she was coming out of a divorce and the dad wasn't around and she had issues with leaving her kid.

So now I've just reached a point where I accept the fact that I will live the life of Steve Carrells character in the 40 year old virgin, minus the last 30 minutes of the movie or so.  Haha...fuck.  Music is my substitute for love.  Or I guess it might be more accurate to say, Records are my substitute for love.

I've got the opposite shit happen.  The last, and only, time I was in a position to be having the sex it lead to the longest and most awkward conversation.  It involved pamphlets, and informational videos.  She had the Mirena Implant and was adamant about not letting me wear a condom.  For me the condom was a bit of a security blanket and would have just made me feel more comfortable in that situation.  But as always she managed to manipulate me into doing what she wanted.

Between my hangups about being an old as fuck virgin and not wearing a condom and her son walking in on us or starting to cry things did not go well.  Our biggest fights came over when her son would walk in on us while I had my penis in her.  She would then go and put him back to sleep and come back and expect to keep going where we left off.  For me there is no getting my dick back up after that shit.  She'd always say that I must not be attracted to her because of that.  I would always say it's a bit scaring to have someone kid walk in and be crying for mommy while dick is in his mommies vah-jay-jay.  Just to make clear I would also try and get her to get a babysitter for her kid so we could have some fun without that possibility, but she was coming out of a divorce and the dad wasn't around and she had issues with leaving her kid.

So now I've just reached a point where I accept the fact that I will live the life of Steve Carrells character in the 40 year old virgin, minus the last 30 minutes of the movie or so.  Haha...fuck.  Music is my substitute for love.  Or I guess it might be more accurate to say, Records are my substitute for love.

:mellow:

Hey other awesome women here. Don't even worry about it, i think I myself as a pretty normal girl with a lot of different interests, and I can't make a new girlfriend to save my life. I have my core group of girls I've had since I was like 11, but other than that i can't make a new girlfriend no matter what I do. I've kind of just accepted it. It's especially scary for me since I will be moving to be with the handsome bigbruise in Ohio once my lease is up here in Michigan and ill know no one there. But oh well, being a girl is difficult. Being a man is like winning the lotto. #drunkandemotional

I am so there with you Madie. All of my girlfriends live in different parts of the world (my highschool best friend lives in fucking The Netherlands), or we've drifted apart. The closest lady friend I have right now is my boss, and we've hung outside of work like three times. I've come to terms that I won't find another girl best friend. A lot of what fuels me is music and comedy, and I've met next to no one lately in Dallas that shares my taste in music and sense of humor. Oh well. Hey, cats.

#justgirlythings

Yes probably. I don't even know... I hashtagged. VC changed my life :)))

That is rad! Good for you guys. Always good to hear that something is going super well. Maybe a change of scenery will help you make girlfriends.

Thinking about it, I probably make one decent guy friend for every 2 female friends I make. I don't know if this is indicative if the bro-y quality of guys in the NYC metro area or what. I suppose I've always had solid female friends growing up. I'd be happy to share with any of you. Some if these people are genuinely amazing human beings.

Congrats, Maddie! I know a lot of rad girls in Ohio, so maybe you'll have some luck. My absolute best lady friends live in Florida and it's killing me that plane tickets are so high this winter. In the last year I've gained a solid group here though, so at least I won't be celebrating my 21st alone if I'm stuck in PA. I have a history of spending New Years/My birthday alone. Shits weak.

Deafening (I don't think I know your real name????), just move here and we'll consume mass amounts of hot sauce and fluffernutters. Flawless plan.

Also, thank you Ry, ahahahaha.

Congrats, Maddie! I know a lot of rad girls in Ohio, so maybe you'll have some luck. My absolute best lady friends live in Florida and it's killing me that plane tickets are so high this winter. In the last year I've gained a solid group here though, so at least I won't be celebrating my 21st alone if I'm stuck in PA. I have a history of spending New Years/My birthday alone. Shits weak.

Deafening (I don't think I know your real name????), just move here and we'll consume mass amounts of hot sauce and fluffernutters. Flawless plan.

Also, thank you Ry, ahahahaha.

if you were 5 or 6 years older, i'd have some awesome friends for you that went to KU.

The only girl I really hang out with is my sister. Most of the other girls I actually like are either long time friends and we don't hang out that much or they are in a committed relationships and the boys are really good friends. I've been with my dude for 8+ years now and most of our friends are couples. I like it this way, because lets face it... girls be crazy.  

Hey other awesome women here. Don't even worry about it, i think I myself as a pretty normal girl with a lot of different interests, and I can't make a new girlfriend to save my life. I have my core group of girls I've had since I was like 11, but other than that i can't make a new girlfriend no matter what I do. I've kind of just accepted it. It's especially scary for me since I will be moving to be with the handsome bigbruise in Ohio once my lease is up here in Michigan and ill know no one there. But oh well, being a girl is difficult. Being a man is like winning the lotto. #drunkandemotional

Congrats, Madie! (+ bigbruise!) 

90% of my close girlfriends are lesbians. Basically, you can't trust straight people.

Side note, do we have a thread where we can share crazy okcupid messages because I have some pure gold sitting in my inbox that the world needs to see.

That's funny, I've learned you can't trust most lesbians.. But I have like zero straight friends. Share them here