MAN ADVICE

My Tinder issue was indeed that the people who have put most of the pictures of me on facebook have privacy settings that prevent them from being pulled. I honestly am not sure I have a picture of me in my possession (only access to tagged ones on FB). Now I gotta figure out if I want to contact people to say "hey, I'm trying to tinder. Can you make the pictures of me public?"

I could also download and reupload via my own page, but this is also a little weird.

I should have social media'ed more I guess.

Kinda cheesy to Pokemon it out there...you should have probed her for more info on her records or something? Sorry if that sounds dickish...

I didn't actually say that though it was more to demonstrate that ANYthing I said about myself  ( she didn't ask questions ) would be responded back to like that.  I got the picture and am not trying to converse with her anymore, it's just like cmon now

My Tinder issue was indeed that the people who have put most of the pictures of me on facebook have privacy settings that prevent them from being pulled. I honestly am not sure I have a picture of me in my possession (only access to tagged ones on FB). Now I gotta figure out if I want to contact people to say "hey, I'm trying to tinder. Can you make the pictures of me public?"

I could also download and reupload via my own page, but this is also a little weird.

I should have social media'ed more I guess.

You could also download the pics you want and re upload them to your facebook profile. That would bypass the fun conversation

You could also download the pics you want and re upload them to your facebook profile. That would bypass the fun conversation

Mentioned this in my post. Also a little weird if the people who have already posted these pics and tagged me in them see me reposting them months later.

None of it is a big deal. Just saying, this would be easier if I actually took and posted pictures to FB.

you can also upload to facebook with privacy settings so that only you see it. that's the route i took when uploading a couple selfies... because i am not at all the kind of person to go posting those on facebook.

you can also upload to facebook with privacy settings so that only you see it. that's the route i took when uploading a couple selfies... because i am not at all the kind of person to go posting those on facebook.

Ahh maybe this is what RoadMonkey meant too. That's a solution.

Thanks!

I just need a woman who has taste in general. Whether it's the music she listens to or the clothes she wears. Just display some sense of refinement to your game, and you're ten times hotter than the girl in forever 21 singing along to pitbull.

Personally Ive never dated a girl who had the same music taste as me. My last girlfriend was into hair metal and paramore (both things I love), but was really into shit like dance music, lana del ray, you know...typical white female shit. Then the girlfriend before he was into Bright Eyes, Mewithoutyou, anything Conor Oberst, and old hippie shit like Bob Dylan. She liked Brand New but mainly listened to Daisy.....I wanted to fucking shoot myself when I was in the car with that bitch driving (I call her a bitch because she was a huge bitch. And still is. If I even TOUCHED her iPod she would literally claw me....like what the fuck.)

And honestly, I dont think Id want to date a girl who likes all the same music as me. I mean I didnt mind my last girlfriends music tastes. Its kinda hard to find a girl who's favorite band is Motley Crue (one of my favorites). So I guess if we have a few bands we both enjoy thats cool. As long as she isnt into shit that bores me to tears, shitty white rappers, and stuff thats so bad it makes me angry listening to it.....Im fine. 

I always gravitate towards guys who have the same music taste as me. It's a big part of my life, so it should be that way for them too. I feel privileged to have found a guy who has the same music taste as me. Going to shows together and buying vinyl together makes for a good happy relationship. Unless you guys are just looking for someone who is DTF, then anything goes. 

My boyfriend and I bonded over He Is Legend when we first met.

Our tastes aren't exactly the same, but it's a plus that we can sing along together to the 'classics' like Finch and TBS. That's a big plus to me for some reason. It'd be even better if he liked Brand New more, but he knows enough to keep around.

It works in women's advantage. Completely different perspective.

Might be different based on exact type of music (taking back Sunday isn't too far outside mainstream, if it even is at all) but there are genres of music that are so male dominated it could seriously make it hard to find someone if you consider a lack of a tight musical connection a deal breaker (hardcore punk, ska, etc). Those shows usually have a 10 to 1 guy to girl ratio (ballpark).