MAN ADVICE

blah is my only reply!  but thanks

I know it's shitty generic advice but I feel it's true. Personally I know that my strength is getting to know someone in real life rather than over the internet. My problem is that at first I'm immensely shy, so I don't get the courage to just walk up to someone and talk to them (I'm working on this) 

My view on internet dating is use it as a confidence building tool to meet/talk to people. I'm really not expecting anything to come from any one who may possibly end up talking to me, but if so then ok then. Last night I talked to a girl about her surfing. conversation was totally one sided and ran out of steam, but a) I engaged her in talking B) she responded back. just made my skill level better. 

I've been talking to this girl on OKC for the past few hours. She has a job, loves Community, and has a mini dachshund. I cannot fuck this up.

the girl i was out with saturday night mentioned that not having cable/internet has left her watching seasons 1-3 of community over and over. 

i think the only thing i would have preferred to hear was "and my better looking friend LOVES to join me during sex!"

My roommate just got tinder yesterday and she already found her 19 year old brother.

how old is she that 19 year olds are showing up for her?

my sister and i also found each other when she was home for christmas..

how old is she that 19 year olds are showing up for her?

my sister and i also found each other when she was home for christmas..

she's 24... can you set how young you want your matches to be? she told me the lowest she'd go is 21.

the guy i started this whole thread for is in a relationship with a dude and a also girl. just seent it on facebook.

it’s finally come full circle.

further facebooking tells me they kind of look alike. both really tall and skinny.

I don’t think it’s a 3 way relationship because I don’t see any pics of the 3 of them together. just separates. I’m really intrigued by all of this.