MAN ADVICE

I just received OKC message of the YEAR.

"Let introduce myself. Name Keith aka KJ aka Yung Webay. Ima rapper, I play football. Just move here not too long ago. Favorite food pizza, color is red n green, I'm 21 bday March 16, Pisces. Chill out Guy. Don't do drama. N yes I find yu attractive n I wana connect with yu. Wbu?"

Okay, I'm sure something else will top this monstrosity soon but damn.

what is wbu?

Going on a "date" with my ex tonight. I haven't spoken to her in over two years. She's kind of crazy. I hope I get lucky!

I did this a few months ago. It wasnt a good idea. I mean it turned out to be a hilarious story since she was still dating the dude who she dumped me for in high school, but it wasnt a good idea at the end of the day haha

10fnxqc.png

He immediately followed up with "I'm sorry for being so blunt but whats the deal? I seriously cannot fathom how low your sex drive is. Why don't you like sex?" 

Well, Meatrocket1029...there are many different types of humans and sexualities in this world. I'm very sorry that my sexual preferences (or lack thereof) personally offend you on some sort of level.

He's an ass- but the eels and spiders wrestling seems kind of spot-on with things like you slumping to the floor when guys try kissing you.