MAN ADVICE

We were talking about bowski and his new lady friend, and the comments that followed agreed that most girls feel out a guy online for a lot longer before they meet in person / a week is not that long.

You singling out Logan for no reason was a dick move

Thats cool. Dick move? Maybe. But I got several PMs praising me for my comments because I hit the nail on the head with them. The girl has never even kissed a dude and shes in the man advice thread giving advice. Like, why? She tells us all the time about her self described pathetic attempts with men. Then she says she has a lot going on in her life and shit and doesnt have time to go out, yet shes always on the boards haha. If shes asking for advice, ok. But giving it... Its all just funny to me. So dont hate me for calling her out in a modest way when other people feel the same way. 

I mean, I wasn't even just talking about that. There have been multiple occasions and obviously quite a few people are aware of it, if they feel the need to jump up to my defense.

Not really. People here are just too soft sometimes. Yourself included. I got called way worse things than what I said about you, and I laughed it off. 

Dude. You know nothing about me, so don't act like just because you read my posts on the board you know a single thing going on with me. 'Pathetic attempts with men' is a lot more of me describing men and their pathetic attempts with me. Sorry that I stand up for myself when someone tries to call me out.

Someone asked for an opinion, I through out mine. It's that persons judgement on if they want to take it or not. Just because I don't want a relationship, doesn't mean I don't know anything about them.

I'm done.

I do love how every new comment had a clothed insult in it.

I think the DEAD point is, no need to be a needless dick so stop being a needless dick.

Then everything will be gravy and hopefully we can get back to better stories

I can't be the only one who saw 'needle dick' here

Even though this thread sucks, here is my personal complaining/crying.

I have been hanging out with an ex the past few days, she came over 3 of the 4 past nights and spent the night last night.

Now I got a text about how she is going through shit and needs to learn to be alone.

n51eb0c64018ba.jpg

'Pathetic attempts with men' is a lot more of me describing men and their pathetic attempts with me. 

YES!!!!

I have been hanging out with an ex the past few days, she came over 3 of the 4 past nights and spent the night last night.

Now I got a text about how she is going through shit and needs to learn to be alone.

n51eb0c64018ba.jpg

Sorry, Jason. :( That's a real bummer.  It seems like she doesn't know what she wants.

n51eb0c64018ba.jpg

girls are dumb.