MAN ADVICE

Well you know, unless it's not consensual because that is very bad.

Or unless the other person is in a committed relationship with someone else, because that is also very bad (per the last couple of pages of discussion).

Well yes, but that's a whole different can of worms that I was not referring too.

I think we are on different pages here...I was talking about yanq's situation and the like (ex's contacting people on FB).

Now I am wondering, what did you mean?

Edit: I get it now...

Okay genuine question time, I would ask this on tumblr but I need adult Input.
I'm sorta in my first relationship, and the girl is sweet as pie, but I don't know how to tell her about how I was diagnosed with clinical depression, and that I cry at lot and I need her to be there for me, but at the same time I'll not want to talk to her for days, and it's not that I want to hurt her or anything like that I just tend to go into myself when I get depressed, and it hasn't happened yet. But how do I prepare her for me and my emotions?

I'm sorta in my first relationship, and the girl is sweet as pie, but I don't know how to tell her about how I was diagnosed with clinical depression, and that I cry at lot and I need her to be there for me, but at the same time I'll not want to talk to her for days, and it's not that I want to hurt her or anything like that I just tend to go into myself when I get depressed, and it hasn't happened yet. But how do I prepare her for me and my emotions?

You tell her what you just told us, and save the parts that are really serious and personal for when you are closer. Give her an honest idea of who you are and where you're at emotionally, and be open about your needs when they arise. Don't just disappear for a few days and not tell her, even if you've forewarned her, it will be in both of your best interest to let her know each time you will need to be alone. Same goes for when you'll need support. Be confident enough to keep assuring her it's not her that's causing your sadness, don't leave her in the dark.

Female teenage brains run rampant with worst possible scenarios when it comes to boys, so it will be up to both of you to make sure she doesn't feel neglected or disliked.

Communication, young Eric, is the key to your success.

You describe something impossible -- you "need her to be there" but you'll "not want to talk to her for days"

It sounds like what you need is occasional time to yourself, which is normal. All you gotta do is tell her that and then when it happens, you let her know. Pretty much what Tianna said.

tinder story!

I went to richmond for a tattoo and rented a car to get there ( got a mustang cause why not ), and I had it for the whole day, so I messaged someone from tinder and asked if she wanted to hang out.  She said yes and I said my friend tyler is coming with me and she said her roomie was pretty cute so we were like awesome and drove out to where they lived. The girl I matched looked better in person, which is really, well, rare for tinder, and her roommate was cute too and it would have been awesome.

The roomie, however, decided to invite a random dude who no one knew over as well, and he just happened to be super anti-social and only talked to her and made everything kind of awkward.  At one point they were like "we're going to bed" and like 10 minutes later they came back out of their room to smoke, but his shirt was off..

Anyhow, nothing happened because it would have been weird.  Hoping to hang out with her again tho!  Oh yeah, she has a boyfriend / significant other / someone important to her in jail for four years for selling shrooms and tabs or some shit.

here is me in my stang

e2dd89f4b77411e3bede126e58a152fe_6.jpg

Oh yeah, she has a boyfriend / significant other / someone important to her in jail for four years for selling shrooms and tabs or some shit.

I read this as "in jail for for four years for stabbing someone or some shit" at first, and was like "WTF is wrong with you?!, don't hang out with this chick again!"

• 2 weeks later...

recently I matched with a few girls who had amazing tastes and similar interests with me, and we're talking and she seems engaged in conversation and then all of a sudden they just like stop replying.  I don't get it!  I got one of their numbers pretty quickly too so I don't understand at all.

girls.

Literally woke up in the middle of the night, scrolled through instagram only to find a girl Ive been seriously talking to the last 2 months post some dude as her "#mcm" (even though it was technically Wednesday....) about how she "cant wait to move in with this beautiful soul". While I view this as I was saved from dealing with a crazy girl once again (literally broke up with her boyfriend of around 2 years like 4 weeks ago. Whom I swear this time I legit did not know about until last month. Am I the only one who thinks moving in with some other dude is a little too soon/crazy?), I still am a little bummed cause I actually liked her haha. Sent her a text saying "Welp, guessing this is going to go nowhere..." to no response. Guess Ill never hear from her again. Looks like Im gonna have to dust off the ol Tinder

Yeah shes totally a mess. Alcoholic, daddy issues, abused, etc.. but I have this weird thing where I just see the good and want to help people. I dont know what it is, but it seems the last 3 girls Id say I seriously talked to/dated were kinda like this. I mean I didnt know this until I was seriously involved, but still. I dont get it. 

I dont get it! Haha every girl that is into me seems to be crazy. My type of female is just a normal girl, one who isnt into bands and shit.  But for some reason they don't like dudes who work with bands and look like me. Its hilarious to me that every girl I talk to happens to be nuts. Id like for once just to not deal with that. 

Had to end my most recent relationship. It was four months of fun but she was living with her ex who seemed to have too much control over her life. That arrangement was only supposed to last a month and four months later---it hadn't changed. So now I'm back on OKC and giving Tinder a spin. Sad thing about OKC is that the same people are there. Have a couple of Tinder dates lined up for next week.

I just received OKC message of the YEAR.

"Let introduce myself. Name Keith aka KJ aka Yung Webay. Ima rapper, I play football. Just move here not too long ago. Favorite food pizza, color is red n green, I'm 21 bday March 16, Pisces. Chill out Guy. Don't do drama. N yes I find yu attractive n I wana connect with yu. Wbu?"

Okay, I'm sure something else will top this monstrosity soon but damn.