MAN ADVICE

see I had this theory that the large piercings weighed so much that they pulled and pulled and now the labia hands a lot. I can also confirm the girl gets around, so.......

love where this thread is going

well... she shouldn't be wearing heavy jewelry down there unless she actually wants stretching.

So I ended up slitting with the girlfriend. Over-all, I just couldn't see there being a future between the two of us, so I figured there was no point in wasting either her, or my own time. Everybody on here seems pretty intelligent when it comes to relationships and the opposite sex, so I was happy to take everyone's advice and opinions on the matter.

Also, if anyone is familiar with Seinfeld, I am definitely Even Steven (look it up), and met an insanely gorgeous gal where a work the next day. My life is pretty alright sometimes.

You really are even Steven. Do you have a friend who was up and now is down and another friend who down and now is up??

Haha, as a matter of fact, yes I do. Seriously, any time I lose a gal, there's another a day or two later. It's like god's way of apologizing for making me incredibly nerdy.

I just ran an appointment for work, and it brought me to the neighborhood of my ex. Seven years to the day that we started dating.

I swear I'm over it. But still..

I just ran an appointment for work, and it brought me to the neighborhood of my ex. Seven years to the day that we started dating.

Dude I know exactly how you feel. I wont even go to the dairy queen mine worked at or her neighborhood. Ironically I had a dream I cheated on my current girlfriend with her last night. All though I hate the bitch and am over it, still gives you that weird feeling

I drive way out of my way to avoid driving near my ex's apartment. It's been 1 year or so since we stopped talking but I still think about how fucking stupid that girl made me. Even typing this I'm getting more and more worked up.

I'll never forget the moment she told me that I was just like her ex husband who was physically and emotionally abusive. I hope she was just saying that to hurt me because I knew what she went through with him and was the sweetest guy possible with her.

Meh I guess I can add her to the list of people who consider me a sociopath. I've got a co-worker who describes me in this manner. "I've worked with someone who has been convicted of murder but (me) is by far the worst person I've ever met." My old boss banned me from looking him in the eyes because he found it "threatening and intimidating" when I looked him in the eyes. At some point I'll just have to adopt consensus and admit I am a sociopath.

I drive way out of my way to avoid driving near my ex's apartment. It's been 1 year or so since we stopped talking but I still think about how fucking stupid that girl made me. Even typing this I'm getting more and more worked up.

I'll never forget the moment she told me that I was just like her ex husband who was physically and emotionally abusive. I hope she was just saying that to hurt me because I knew what she went through with him and was the sweetest guy possible with her.

Meh I guess I can add her to the list of people who consider me a sociopath. I've got a co-worker who describes me in this manner. "I've worked with someone who has been convicted of murder but (me) is by far the worst person I've ever met." My old boss banned me from looking him in the eyes because he found it "threatening and intimidating" when I looked him in the eyes. At some point I'll just have to adopt consensus and admit I am a sociopath.

Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.