Masked Intruder "S/T" out in August...

think they are pretty much sold out the distros i check regularly.  the last place i saw them was Its alive, but when i tried to order they were out of stock.

i have seen a few on ebay and they have sold for like 5-6 bucks

How long ago? Given that there are about 5 threads wanting to buy one that get bumped occasionally, I can't imagine that would happen again, unless it was a fluke.

Loved ones had a Tour version (With red lettering on the cover) of Build and Burn and also had a Philly Rec. Release cover that looked exactly the same but with green lettering... found this pic on another thread here:  http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS90J3es5Sh5bhSYB6srzng3tBmEMAwR4zd-E5wvTZNspOmbsBtIeys5WvP

How long ago? Given that there are about 5 threads wanting to buy one that get bumped occasionally, I can't imagine that would happen again, unless it was a fluke.

sorry, i was talking about their split with the turkletons.  the first offense 7" is impossible to find, i dont think i have seen em on ebay since i started looking for a copy.

The copies on tour with them are normal black. Bought one in hopes even though I have a color on the way. Saw them at Metro a few weeks ago. Great set. The cop/merch guy is fantastic. Walked around stage for the first 4 songs flipping people off.

Is Dave Nobody selling merch for Masked Intruder again?

Dave is a rad dude. He's goofy looking, easy to spot out. 

By the way, is anyone seeing Masked Intruder this month? If so, could you grab a shirt for me? I'll pay cost + shipping + a little extra. 

Do you see Wayne Gretzky like every day?? I think it's the kid in me that thinks he just moved back to Brantford after he retired. My wife asked me the other night if there wasn't a pro athlete who hadn't sullied their name/reputation, and all I could come up with was Gretzky. His wife's gambling aside. . .

Do you see Wayne Gretzky like every day?? I think it's the kid in me that thinks he just moved back to Brantford after he retired. My wife asked me the other night if there wasn't a pro athlete who hadn't sullied their name/reputation, and all I could come up with was Gretzky. His wife's gambling aside. . .

Walter still lives here. I see him once or twice a month. He's at the arena quite often. Wayne comes back to town every now and then, but I've never seen him. 

think they are pretty much sold out the distros i check regularly.  the last place i saw them was Its alive, but when i tried to order they were out of stock.

i have seen a few on ebay and they have sold for like 5-6 bucks

I've heard that the turkletons split is going to get repressed relatively soon.

• 2 weeks later...