Desaparecidos - MariKKKopa/Backsell

that's is it i'm taking these fuckers to judge joe brown yes another frivolous lawsuit I wan't my satanic

personalized copy. If not i'll hire tom cruise (while listening 24/7 to a repeat soundtrack of comtruise) to stalk conor oberst all funded by YOU'RE MONEY VC HAHAH I GOT YOU GULLIBLE FUCKS I AM THE REAL RJ IN DISGUISE YOU SEE ? THATS HOW THIS WILL ALLLLL BE FUNDED MUHAHAHAH!!$*)_$@

did he really write the chorus to a song about cops in AZ going door to door every night to round up Mexicans? as if the country doesn't hate us enough as is.

EDIT: sheriff joe IS a super sweaty butthole, but christ on a bike he makes it sound like the whole county is a bunch of dirty ass backwards racist hicks. and boycotts our state. but I still give him my money :( wtf world?

did he really write the chorus to a song about cops in AZ going door to door every night to round up Mexicans? as if the country doesn't hate us enough as is.

EDIT: sheriff joe IS a super sweaty butthole, but christ on a bike he makes it sound like the whole county is a bunch of dirty ass backwards racist hicks. and boycotts our state. but I still give him my money :( wtf world?

sheriff Joe is the loosest of buttholes.

• 2 months later...