My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of this?

either pressing, plain or creation is fine. and i know the plain arent that great, i just really want to own a copy of this as it's my favorite album.

i'd like to spend less than a hundred, and i've looked on ebay, where they are usually trying to sell them around $130-$200.

any help would be amazing, thanks!

Loveless goes for that much on the eBay?! Damn a few years ago my local store had it every time I went in. I never really thought the Plain version sounded horrible and always chalked it up to the recording itself but then I heard that the band didn't get shit from the release and it was basically a rip of the CD kinda made me sad that I had bought it. I've heard they are trying to get the masters and do their own press and make it good so hopefully that will happen

Hopefully a formal vinyl pressing comes. The Plain pressing really isn't that terrible. Sleeve is at least way better than every other Plain album I have. Doesn't sound terrible either.