40% off at HotTopic.com + free shipping

Got:

Siamese Dream

The Tired and True

Pianos Become Teeth

for under $25. Thanks Scott!

Edit: I'm surprised to see so many people ordering after the whole bubble wrap fiasco.

I wouldnt say a few orders is a fiasco. Thats like a tiny fraction of a percent of orders that HT gets online.

Ive seen way more posts on here about how great HT packs vinyl generally.

I haven't gotten a damaged record from Hot Topic since 2008, and I've placed a fair amount of orders since then.

same here. in fact, hot topic is one of the few places that i never worry about when it comes to shipping and potential damage. they almost always over-pack the hell out of records.

Honestly, this is a better deal than Hot Cash.

1. No minimum purchase amount required

2. No shipping

With Hot Cash, you have to hit certain thresholds to qualify, plus shipping will eat away at your 50% discount anyway.

that really depends on what you want and how much you spend. I grabbed all the records I wanted with the hot cash a few weeks ago. came to $89 so i added a $1.50 item. My total was like $53 with shipping. It'd be about $63 with this deal. really just depends on how much you're going to spend and how much its going to originally cost

I'm considering the same....If been looking everywhere for reviews/comments/etc related to the quality of these reissues vs OG or Ryko.

Can anyone weigh in on this?

I was going to order them from Merge this week anyway. I have the OG press of Beaster and the recent repress of Copper Blue...so it's a bit of overkill, but I'm curious to hear if they sound better.