$150 Audiophile Turntable: This could be interesting

Purchase date was March 8th. The original estimated ship date was the week of May 5th, and then it was pushed back to the 19th, and just recently pushed back to the 26th.

From what people have posted on here though, it seems like turnaround time will continue to go decrease. I know somebody on here purchased theirs about a month after I did, yet their delivery estimate is only a week or two after the estimated date on mine. 

Anyway, the excitement is really starting to kick in now! 

I'll also recommend this table at the price.

And i'll recommend the company in general.

I ordered mine late February and it came a couple weeks ago. I was having a tracking issue, and emailed them about it. They (Ben) responded super quick and walked me through a couple detailed manual solutions (that didn't work) and then after sending him a few pictures of the table, he said they'd send me a replacement.

I got my replacement, everything sounds great, no more tracking issues, and they sent me a prepaid UPS label to send my old stuff back.

great table for the price, great customer service.

My Orbit was just delivered yesterday. As luck would have it, my receiver gave out yesterday as well! Finally, after some research and diagnostics, I was able to get it up and running, and I was able to test out my Orbit this afternoon.

I can definitely say it was worth the wait. I was considering going in a different route, but I'm glad I stuck it out.  I am really satisfied with the fit and finish of the table, and U-Turn in general have been very helpful throughout the process. I know everyone here that is anxiously waiting will be just as happy to receive theirs as well.

still waiting on my shipping notification i ordered it on april 1st so its supposed to be in this week. although i assume they are going by who ordered first so im expecting to be notified tomorrow. will be sad if im not :(

to add confusion to the mix, I ordered March 20 and haven't heard anything. gonna shoot them a mail and see if they can give me an estimate.

EDIT: Heard back from them. They're currently waiting on a shipment of Green plinths. said mine will be out the door as soon as those show up... or I could switch to a different color. hoping for mine to ship next week.