$150 Audiophile Turntable: This could be interesting

Kind of bummed that the cueing lever won't be compatible with the Q-UP. 

Though, the arm is really easy to maneuver so I feel like the Q-UP is the best way to lean. At $40+ each, you'd at least think they'd try to design them to work together. 

(design the cueing lever, that is. Since Q-UP is a different manufacturer.) 

Alright, I need some advice on this. I'm still fairly inexperienced when it comes to turntables. I have a $70 AT-LP60 that does everything for me and has served me well for a few years now. I'm thinking of picking one of these up.

I've already decided I'm definitely getting the platter upgrade, but I know nothing about carts. Four is too many for me to choose from without knowing anything about my options. What would you guys suggest? I figured I'd get at least the second tier one, the less-extensive AT one. But is it worth it to go for the next one up? Or even the most expensive one? Will it really make enough of a difference to justify it?

This question may sound really dumb, but as I said, the table I have now is fully automatic and does literally everything for me. What exactly does the Q-Up do? Will the above mentioned "damper" be an add-on like the Q-Up or will it be a built in feature later on?

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

Looks like the turnaround time is now just a month. I ordered mine Jan 1st and got it April 3rd. You can check at www.uturnaudio.com/deliveries. 

The Q-Up just lifts the needle when it reaches the dead wax, like an automatic TT would do. I didn't spring for it cause I honestly don't mind getting up and returning it after the side is over. I guess it also helps lengthen the life of your stylus but I just have the basic AT one anyways.

I haven't received mine yet, but when I inquired directly with U-Turn, their advice/preference the Grado Black 1. 

I've been debating on the cue lever vs the Q-Up, and I've been leaning towards the Q-up for the simple fact that I have a short-attention span and forget that an album is about to come to an end.

Alright, I need some advice on this. I'm still fairly inexperienced when it comes to turntables. I have a $70 AT-LP60 that does everything for me and has served me well for a few years now. I'm thinking of picking one of these up.

I've already decided I'm definitely getting the platter upgrade, but I know nothing about carts. Four is too many for me to choose from without knowing anything about my options. What would you guys suggest? I figured I'd get at least the second tier one, the less-extensive AT one. But is it worth it to go for the next one up? Or even the most expensive one? Will it really make enough of a difference to justify it?

This question may sound really dumb, but as I said, the table I have now is fully automatic and does literally everything for me. What exactly does the Q-Up do? Will the above mentioned "damper" be an add-on like the Q-Up or will it be a built in feature later on?

Thanks, I appreciate any help.

Honestly, I was worried about not having a cue lever because I used to have an automatic turntable as well but the arm is designed great and I haven't had an issue yet. 

If I do end up in investing in a piece, I'll probably get the Q-UP because there have definitely been a few times where I've not released the record stopped.