RJ Has another Ebay?

stoked you got it thst awesome id rather he didnt bother sending mine and just kept my $$$ dude i fell you cheated RJ by getting this

Nah RJ hand delivered this to me before he went on full blown hiatus, he stayed the night and we shot the shit. We brushed up next to my fireplace and he let me be the little spoon :D He is such a heart throb :wub:

should people spend time trying to track down his activities to warn others about him??? Waste of time.

sure, why not? The dude has fucked over a bunch of people and while some were able to get their money back, everyone hasn't and as a fucking community, we should be looking out for other people here.

I have no idea why everyone is ganging up on this dude for maybe exposing a fake RJ account, but I'd rather someone post this, than not..

My issue is that it is obviously not him and can be proven so in two clicks or less. Holding RJ accountable for being a slime doesn't mean posting accusations against anyone guilty of the crime Suspicion-of-Being-RJ. I think the OP meant little harm if any, he posed it as a question, but the eBay user name is still in the first post. I think it should come down. Connection to RJ or Virgil is going to bring heat on this site so this stuff should go up and come down accordingly if at all. If someone is a shyster, by all means make the board aware - I mean we have a thread for that.

sure, why not? The dude has fucked over a bunch of people and while some were able to get their money back, everyone hasn't and as a fucking community, we should be looking out for other people here.

I have no idea why everyone is ganging up on this dude for maybe exposing a fake RJ account, but I'd rather someone post this, than not..

It's because these boards are becoming an empty fuck-husk of the community it used to retain. Every thread turns into a zing-off competition or pictures of stuff Hipster made on memgenerator hahaha

It's because these boards are becoming an empty fuck-husk of the community it used to retain. Every thread turns into a zing-off competition or pictures of stuff Hipster made on memgenerator hahaha

That's the point that I was trying to make earlier too. No issues with the OP I just think the board as a whole has been taken over by people who only bitch and complain. I guess that it's typical for internet boards but I'd personally enjoy more music threads and less "hater" threads.

ScreenShot2012-08-15at92102PM.png

I use quick meme btw :D

That's the point that I was trying to make earlier too. No issues with the OP I just think the board as a whole has been taken over by people who only bitch and complain. I guess that it's typical for internet boards but I'd personally enjoy more music threads and less "hater" threads.

I wouldn't blame the community as a whole, I would blame the flux of newbz that join. I single them out solely because it normlly results in 5 "necro" threads, Brand New - Daisy related conversation, and several of the same thread being created because they didn't browse the site.

Yeah, I totally joined this site just to complain. lol

But seriously though, I agree with what all of you are saying. Some people on here are just impatient jerkholes who like to do nothing but complain if they don't get thier records immediately or if their order was packaged wrong or whatever. Sometimes I feel like people on here need to take a chill-pill instead of getting so worked up over their Hot Topic order that was packaged wrong, but came completely undamaged or whatever. What's a big deal to some people just seems so trivial to me I guess.

Yeah, I totally joined this site just to complain. lol

But seriously though, I agree with what all of you are saying. Some people on here are just impatient jerkholes who like to do nothing but complain if they don't get thier records immediately or if their order was packaged wrong or whatever. Sometimes I feel like people on here need to take a chill-pill instead of getting so worked up over their Hot Topic order that was packaged wrong, but came completely undamaged or whatever. What's a big deal to some people just seems so trivial to me I guess.

yea I mean when my record comes in a box that could house a homeless family, I should tell my dog about it and not the hundreds of vinyl enthusiasts online who might give a damn.