PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

If I checked out as a guest, I'm not suppose to get a shipping confirmation?

I didn't get mine and I'm starting to be a bit worried as I see ppl getting theirs already...

I know that they have tons of orders but still, I don't wanna miss the floral I've ordered (and the tape)

You're not ever gonna get your copy. Just accept it now.

OR

You can just be patient. You just said you're international and most, if not ALL, of the people getting their copy are in the States.

You're not ever gonna get your copy. Just accept it now.

OR

You can just be patient. You just said you're international and most, if not ALL, of the people getting their copy are in the States.

I know I shouldn't get it anytime soon, I was just asking if I should get a shipping confirmation if I checked out as a guest.

I'm worried because ppl are getting their orders and I didn't even get a shipping confirmation that says it's on the way.

Somehow Nebraska got it so I'm having one of my Omaha friends go and pick me up one, possibly two if they'll let her. I'm excited for it.

Yea, I think I may try to snag a couple for people on the board. Please don't PM because I don't know if/when I can get them tomorrow. I will hold some kind of weird shit raffle to select who gets it though....ranging from love letters, making a shitty meme, or just as simple as adding me on Facebook so I can pretend like I have friends :D

Anybody have any polyvinyl sleeves that fit this bad boy? I use the 2.5mil from sleevetown and also have a surplus of of these oversized resealable LP bags from a record shop and neither will fit this monster of a jacket. Although I guess it's not the worst problem to have, I really do like the gatefold inside of another jacket, especially with the dope album art.

Overall really pleased with this high quality release. S1D = possible new favorite label

Anybody have any polyvinyl sleeves that fit this bad boy? I use the 2.5mil from sleevetown and also have a surplus of of these oversized resealable LP bags from a record shop and neither will fit this monster of a jacket. Although I guess it's not the worst problem to have, I really do like the gatefold inside of another jacket, especially with the dope album art.

Overall really pleased with this high quality release. S1D = possible new favorite label

I just put it in sideways(TWSS)

A little disappointed with the turn out compared to the mock up. It's still sweet, but I'm not a big fan of the "rasta" feeling the red,green,yellow color scheme portrays :(

I feel the same. Got mine today, I wish it was just green/yellow and looked like the post above this one. Oh well, it's a silly thing to complain about. Music still sounds the same.