PO: Title Fight - Floral Green

Why don't you say exactly what the bills are and how much they're for so people can give you an accurate amount?

Haha well they equal up to well beyond what i would ask anyone to pay for it so I don't think its really necessary, but my student loan alone is $440 a month, alongside my rent which is $540 so there's that right there. So its one of those anything helps type situations, do I need to sell it to make due no. But would it make things a little easier for me for the next week or two, probably.

But hey if someone would wanna offer me like $500 for it I'll gladly take it :D

alright the last trade didn't work out, and for some reason half my pm's are gone.

so i have a copy of

Shed on Red that i am willing to trade for Floral Green on "floral."

OR!

if you see something in my list you want, i might be willing to trade just PM me.

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/bustyourthrash

Title Fight posted about having Green LP's of Floral Green with them on their upcoming fall tour. So no exclusive tour press I'm guessing :/

Maybe the black copies are tour only? anyone got a beat on this?

Also, anyone else notice that the green & floral copies sound kinda fuzzy, especially when the needle gets towards the middle?

could be just my turntable, but i'm playing a black vinyl record right now and it sounds perfect.

Maybe the black copies are tour only? anyone got a beat on this?

Also, anyone else notice that the green & floral copies sound kinda fuzzy, especially when the needle gets towards the middle?

could be just my turntable, but i'm playing a black vinyl record right now and it sounds perfect.

Someone already said earlier that they got their black copy from Green Hell or Flight13, so it's not a tour exclusive.

As far as playing the record goes I had no problem at all with playing my green copy.