Less Than Jake - Greetings and Salutations 10/16 CD/LP

its because their new stuff suck, and old stuff rules!

Completely disagree. Their new stuff on these past two EPs has been the best they've put out since the early 2000s. That's why I'm surprised the color version hasn't sold out. Heck, practically any band who Fat puts a colored version up for sells out quickly..and this is LTJ.

• 1 month later...

I think Fat had the last Frenzal Rhomb record on one color but the band had a pink version available on their site. This LTJ release might be available from two different places on (possibly) two different colors because the original EPs were originally released by the band so Fat doesn't have exclusive rights. Just a thought.

There's a green euro version /300. That might be part of the reason it took a while to sell out. Don't know how many other versions there might be...

Did you notice it's slightly transparent? I didn't notice till I out it on my turntable and my slipmat design was showing through

Yeah, only noticed that later after resting it on the cover for a minute. Even held it up to the light at first and didn't notice.

It's a really cool piece of vinyl, definitely unlike any other record I own. The whole package is really great, I'm pressed.