CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

I'm curious to see how much someone could flip one of the tour copies for (not that I'm gonna do that with mine, no matter how poor I may be). Need to get my hands on yellow, red and 180g (clear would be a bonus). Probably wait for a bit for the initial rush of flippers to die down.

Likewise, haven't seen one up yet.

Been waiting for the Converge/Pig Destroyer Philly show to pick this up, hopefully I can actually work my way through the merch lines. I've also been hoping for a tour press, obviously so I can flip it for that MAD CA$H.

For real though, if I can make $200+ on a record I'm gonna do it. I own records to listen to, having it on color or a rare variant is just an added bonus.

It's a Converge-mas Miracle.

I just now had the chance to play my Converge records  I bought and found out I've got some ebay gold here.  I have a green and red Converge LP in the same sleeve. 

OMG does anyone else have this it's gotta be worth at least $500.  rarer than clear yo.

In reality I've always wanted to do this, mix colors of LPs and sell it on ebay and just see what ensues. 

I have the first pressing of This Will Destroy You s/t (got it in a trade with googlemyass, R.I.P.). It's the "UK pressing", and one LP is red and the other is blue. I'm sure Magic Bullet just took their European allotment and switched around the red and blue pressings. Someday I'll throw it on eBay and make a billion dollars.

Did Deathwish actually post that to their site?  Or did someone mock it up?

Someone mocked it up prior to the actual pressing info. People were up in arms to know what the pressing info was...as expected of course...and someone decided to fuck with everyone by doing that. I saved it cuz it's still funny. 

Very nice.  I don't remember that being posted, but it's got just the right mixture of mass confusion [clear and black to screw with the first press variants] and ridiculousness [black-pink mix].  Hats off to the prankster on that one.  Was it posted in the JD repress thread?  If so, I think I'd be down to read that through again for the sake of luls.

So I got my copy in today and as suspected i got blue, so if anyone who got 2 greens wants to swap please hit me up

You should drop amnstypls a line. He's on the prowl for a blue, and he's got a mint copy of a green that he'd trade in a heartbeat.

thanks for looking out dudes! let's do this!