CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

I'm predicting that to be a little high... but it's tough to say.  A lot of people seem to have ended up with it, so you may be onto something.  I'm very interested to see the official numbers whenever Tre and gang get around to posting them next year.

yes, very interesting. this pressing breakdown is very different from their previous releases. it just seems odd that they would do one variant out of 3000, and everything else 1000 or below. maybe 1500 greens?

I'd be happy to hear this though; means the first press will sell out quicker and then we can get that *cough*whitesecondpress*cough*

Anybody thought about the possibility of an euro color for distrubition in Europe? ATF had this beer colored press limited to 1000 for Europe back then.

Didn´t Tre or Jake Bannon say they are still awaiting records from the plant? And all the huge german distros like Green Hell and Flight13 are still awaiting their stock for sometime in January

Well I finally got my yellow copy from Kings Road today, but I'm a bit ticked off!  I had The Offspring's Ignition in the order for my brother and he's been waiting patiently all of these months for it.  We open the package and they sent a copy of Smash instead.  Now I check online and it says Ignition (on red) is sold out!!!  They seriously couldn't set aside the copy that I payed for months ago!!!!  They didn't even acknowledge the incident and the receipt still says Ignition :/

Anybody thought about the possibility of an euro color for distrubition in Europe? ATF had this beer colored press limited to 1000 for Europe back then.

Didn´t Tre or Jake Bannon say they are still awaiting records from the plant? And all the huge german distros like Green Hell and Flight13 are still awaiting their stock for sometime in January

There's no Euro distro pressing. 

Yeah I spoke to darren from Dog Knights, he said they'd likely be getting a distro-exclusive colour, however it's probably gonna be fairly unlimited (seeing as HMV is also waiting for copies).

There is also not a distro exclusive color.  Stores and distros will be getting red copies from us until the red runs out and then they will get the repress on black that has already been ordered.