Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

The record is going for $9.25 on interpunk, pretty sweet. It's 20 bucks on victory and at the risc store.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=206669&

I vaguely remember inter punk doing something like this (Alk3 maybe?) and then raising the price when it came out as a double lp. I believe all the orders were cancelled.

If something is too good to be true (ie, half price) it probably is.

With Streetlight going on a tour hiatus so people can settle down and so forth, I'm curious if BOTAR will become resurrected. Tomas has said there's 40 BOTAR songs waiting to be recorded years ago in an interview. It would be easy for them to crank out a record without having to practice the songs or tour. Haha there's also seven more 99SOR records left supposedly...

I vaguely remember inter punk doing something like this (Alk3 maybe?) and then raising the price when it came out as a double lp. I believe all the orders were cancelled.

If something is too good to be true (ie, half price) it probably is.

Really? That's pretty shitty, thanks for the heads up!

Its the same vocal style as everything else acoustic he does in recordings and if you see him live.

I think his acoustic stuff is hit or miss so if you like it, cool. I'm definitely going to listen to the actual streetlight album first and then decide if the acoustic stuff is for me or not later. Just like him better singing at "full speed / volume" than his "lullabye" voice.

I was sent the digital files of the record, this only happens when a record is coming out soon. Victory has labeled all their press stuff as april 30th so I'd bet thats when its actually out.

Did you get that from a pre order with victory? Or are you affiliated with a college radio station or something? Sorry I'm not trying to be nosy i'm just curious, because that's awesome

Did you get that from a pre order with victory? Or are you affiliated with a college radio station or something? Sorry I'm not trying to be nosy i'm just curious, because that's awesome

Nope I used to used to be a concert photographer and even though I stopped I'm still on their advances list. It's an advance for people that would review the album not for preorders.

With Streetlight going on a tour hiatus so people can settle down and so forth, I'm curious if BOTAR will become resurrected. Tomas has said there's 40 BOTAR songs waiting to be recorded years ago in an interview. It would be easy for them to crank out a record without having to practice the songs or tour. Haha there's also seven more 99SOR records left supposedly...

These are both things that I would be totally alright with seeing happen. Also, I'm really hoping that Streetlight decides to add some extra tour dates to the farewell tour, because they haven't mentioned coming to Florida thus far, and I don't want to have to travel super far to see them (but totally will because, I mean come on, it's Streetlight.)

These are both things that I would be totally alright with seeing happen. Also, I'm really hoping that Streetlight decides to add some extra tour dates to the farewell tour, because they haven't mentioned coming to Florida thus far, and I don't want to have to travel super far to see them (but totally will because, I mean come on, it's Streetlight.)

They will for sure. They will hit up everywhere. This is just the first leg so far that they have released dates for.