Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

I am so upset. I've been looking forward to spinning these records for months, and I haven't even minded all the setbacks. It just sucks having to admit defeat, it's total bullshit. Does Victory think if they don't give records to Streetlight that everyone will just go order from Victory? I'm sure some will, but for the most part people just won't buy the album. I guess I'll just be waiting to reorder the LP if Streetlight ever gets copies, or I'll buy a used copy off someone. Even if I can get it for $9 from Interpunk, it's not worth it.

And the worst part is, this is by far their best album. If anyone still needs mp3s of either album just shoot me a PM and I'll forward them along to you.

I am so upset. I've been looking forward to spinning these records for months, and I haven't even minded all the setbacks. It just sucks having to admit defeat, it's total bullshit. Does Victory think if they don't give records to Streetlight that everyone will just go order from Victory? I'm sure some will, but for the most part people just won't buy the album. I guess I'll just be waiting to reorder the LP if Streetlight ever gets copies, or I'll buy a used copy off someone. Even if I can get it for $9 from Interpunk, it's not worth it.

And the worst part is, this is by far their best album. If anyone still needs mp3s of either album just shoot me a PM and I'll forward them along to you.

Sending a PM now

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping up with this thread but I just now read the FAQ on the RISC store.  So RISC won't be selling any vinyl? Streetlight or Toh Kay? Am I understanding this correctly?  And if they know this to be true why are the Streetlight vinyl versions still available on the site?  And why haven't they issued refunds yet?  I know they're going through a bunch of bullshit but are we supposed to just wait? 

Q: What about my vinyl order?

A: Unfortunately - we can't legally press any Toh Kay vinyl now, and with Victory not selling us any SM items - there's no way we're going to be able to fulfill the vinyl orders. Those will be cancelled and refunded. Sorry. Sucks.

did anyone who ordered the streetlight and toh kay bundle ever get refunded from the risc store like they said they would automatically do?

I've sent two emails and also filled in that refund/keep the money page and they haven't responded nor refunded in weeks. I missed out ordering from interpunk for 9.25 because I can't get this damn $45 back. This whole thing is being handled so poorly :(

I've sent two emails and also filled in that refund/keep the money page and they haven't responded nor refunded in weeks. I missed out ordering from interpunk for 9.25 because I can't get this damn $45 back. This whole thing is being handled so poorly :(

i'm in the exact same boat. i'm going to call them after the holiday weekend.