Streetlight Manifesto - The Hands That Thieve

Are there any singles out yet? I haven't followed this band in a while, but if I like the sound, I'm gonna PO it. I tried buying Somewhere in the Between from someone and they fucked me over, so meh. Wish I had it, but maybe I'll find it somewhere for cheap.

I found a tan copy for $13. You'll come across one, I'm sure.

Are there any singles out yet? I haven't followed this band in a while, but if I like the sound, I'm gonna PO it. I tried buying Somewhere in the Between from someone and they fucked me over, so meh. Wish I had it, but maybe I'll find it somewhere for cheap.

Yeah I paid like $26ppd for Somewhere in the Between on orange. When they come up you can usually snag one for a decent price. If I find one I'll let you know.

Gonna wait and see if risc store gets vinyl, given that their's seems to be in the $10-$12 range, versus $17 for Victory.

Plus, I still need all that Toh Kay stuff and that hoodie in the bundle on there looks sweet. Hoping for a vinyl bundle eventually. Should be a $60 order but this and LTJ are the only ska bands I still care about.

Gonna wait and see if risc store gets vinyl, given that their's seems to be in the $10-$12 range, versus $17 for Victory.

this and LTJ are the only ska bands I still care about.

Same here. Strange how both bands have relevant threads on this board in the past couple of days.

Why does Everything Goes Numb go for astronomical amounts all of sudden? I had this on Red/Grey but somebody offered me $65 ppd for it on dead format like a year ago so I had to take it. Since then I've seen them go for $100+ on ebay! Just strange since this record was readily available for so long.

Sheds a little light on what's going on with the release(s). Good read.

http://www.billboard...007913882.story

Good article. I really don't give a shit what label they are on. Just keep making music. Hopefully once this contract is complete they will start putting out records every 1 to 2 years like a normal band.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tomas posted something about this on the Streetlight site. Says it's all his fault for over committing and being too much of a perfectionist. Kinda getting tired of this guy. Last time I saw his acoustic tour he forgot half the words to his own songs. Sucks I have such a nostslgic soft spot for his music or I would stop caring.

I really hope this doesn't come in when I'm away for a couple months. I was so pumped that I was getting this in a month.

I wouldn't expect it until late january at the earliest. If the record isn't even finished being recorded. There is no chance of it being approved by victory, sent to press, test press approved, then given the all clear to start the full pressing AND have it completed and shipped before late January.

And that's me being optimistic. I REALLY want this

• 2 months later...