Nick Cave Ellis Warren - Lawless OST on vinyl?

jipc

I doubt it. Proposition, Jesse James and The Road didn't get a vinyl release. This one may have a wider appeal, but I still don't see it happening. Would be awesome though.

EDIT: I didn't even notice that the release for this one has been handled by Sony rather than Mute, so I guess the way Mute has handled their releases is irrelevant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was JUST going to bump this asking if people had grabbed it, if it was worth it and what they've paid.

Anyone?

I have it...and enjoy it, although I agree it is expensive, as all Music On Vinyl releases tend to be.

It looks and sounds great, and the 8 page book is a nice little addition, although it is nothing special.

If you like the album and songs, you will like the album, it does sound nice. Can't say much more than that, there really isn't anything groundbreaking or mindblowing about it.

I bought it from Picadilly, so 24 GBP plus shipping. I suppose it is worth it, but as I try and collect everything from Nick Cave and Mark Lanegan, it sort of was a must purchase for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...