UTI Series 7" #17 Franz Nicolay/Mischief Brew Out Oct 2012

Whoa. I just put up most of my UTI singles for sale on Discogs this morning (reasonable prices, get at me people). Source on this? How is Virgil Dickerson still allowed near a pressing plant order form?

EDIT: Additional questions: remember how Minus the Bear/These Arms Are Snakes was one of the announced 7"s and how rad that would be if it ever happened? And will someone sell me a copy of vols. 15 and 16?

EDIT: Additional questions: remember how Minus the Bear/These Arms Are Snakes was one of the announced 7"s and how rad that would be if it ever happened? And will someone sell me a copy of vols. 15 and 16?

This would've been fucking awesome. Right up there with Dead To Me/Flatliners IMO. Very different I know.

I was stoked on the American Steel/Gaslight Anthem UTI that never happened, when those dudes were on tour I (drunkenly) asked the drummer from AM Steel about it and he said at that time that AmSteel had theirs recorded and were waiting on Gaslight to record their cover....it would be rad if that split showed up in this series too.....also....here's to hope'n that picking up that subscription a couple of years back actually means I get sent a copy of this

the comp is probably not going to happen, unless he finally got permission from all the bands. I know when that first Mitch Clem LP cover artwork popped up, Flood and I mentioned it to Dave from Mustard Plug who had no idea that was happening and never gave permission for it, don't think BTMI knew either....I'm sure most of the bands weren't aware.

I'm just fucking around this is never happening. I was going through my UTI collection and playing them all and looking for pressing info (now that the suburban home discography link goes to shop radio cast).

Alex after I get all mine sorted out I'll see if I have an extra 15 + 16. I know I have a couple holes in my collection so maybe we could work out a trade.

Whoa. I just put up most of my UTI singles for sale on Discogs this morning (reasonable prices, get at me people). Source on this? How is Virgil Dickerson still allowed near a pressing plant order form?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Was this going to be a co-release under the SHR moniker?

PS: Mischief Brew seems like a band my old ass dad would really be into.

No, Franz took it away from SH because Virgil stopped responding to his emails...he was pitching the idea around last October and I talked with him at Fest about the possibility of doing the record before he settled on Silver Sprocket because they'd done WIFS & Miitch Clem stuff, so it made more sense to be there.

I want to place an order to support these people for actually put it out. Recommend me some stuff from their store or I'll just add some koozies.

I like the Phenomenauts stuff in smaller doses, they're like Devo crossed with a rockibilly band

can't go wrong with the Word Inferno stuff,  Andrew Jackson Jihad 7", the Vic Riggiero solo albums, or the Nothing Nice to Say book, all recommended