Stephen Jenkins... you shit head (and repress apparently.)

As greasy as this all is, there is a reason they have received high praise...You may be shocked to learn but 3EB is actually a good band!

Different strokes, different folks, i guess. Their music reminds me of getting wedgies on the bus, not talking to girls, and hating life while pop radio played in the late '90s, and early '00s; never want to hear it again.

As greasy as this all is, there is a reason they have received high praise...You may be shocked to learn but 3EB is actually a good band!

theyre A band. they released a period-perfect album that undoubtedly became huge, followed it up with an album that had good-decent songs sprinkled in, and then should have been forgotten about forever.

and stephen jenkins isnt a dick because of this... ive heard multiple first hand experiences (one of whom toured with them) of him just being a total scum bag.

Honestly always loved this band. Would not buy this for 500 cause I am sure it will be repressed one day but they have a really solid discography. Even their comeback album (which most comeback albums are rusty or crap) contained some of their best work. Its pretty hard to find a cheap 3EB LP but my Ursa Major one is something I listen to a lot. If you listen to just their singles it is easy to write them off as a 90s pop band but actually listening to their work really shows a nice diversity in styles. Blue does not get enough love but it my personal favorite.

theyre A band. they released a period-perfect album that undoubtedly became huge, followed it up with an album that had good-decent songs sprinkled in, and then should have been forgotten about forever.

and stephen jenkins isnt a dick because of this... ive heard multiple first hand experiences (one of whom toured with them) of him just being a total scum bag.

Details? I don't think anyone would get offended..

i dont really remember specifics. but back in highschool, a guy on my soccer team briefly toured the area with him. and he pretty much just came back raving about him being a piece of shit. there was also the part where he had no shame in making sure everyone know he was banging vanessa carlton.

and then one of my best friends was a fanatic for a long time. somehow she managed back stage access. obviously super excited to meet everyone... and within 5 minutes of meeting stephen was already trying to figure out what she would cover the 3eb tattoo on her foot with.

Different strokes, different folks, i guess. Their music reminds me of getting wedgies on the bus, not talking to girls, and hating life while pop radio played in the late '90s, and early '00s; never want to hear it again.

I guess they just aren't your style and you're obviously not the only one who feels that way here. I enjoyed their 2009 album though so I'm glad they're still around.

i dont really remember specifics. but back in highschool, a guy on my soccer team briefly toured the area with him. and he pretty much just came back raving about him being a piece of shit. there was also the part where he had no shame in making sure everyone know he was banging vanessa carlton.

and then one of my best friends was a fanatic for a long time. somehow she managed back stage access. obviously super excited to meet everyone... and within 5 minutes of meeting stephen was already trying to figure out what she would cover the 3eb tattoo on her foot with.

totally thought you were going to say something else happened after 5 minutes. ha!

While he probably is a prick considering how much he is charging here I really hate posts like this. Stuff like "I knew a friend" or "this person told me this." I am not calling you a liar as this stuff may of very well happened but it just immature to post he said she said rumors about just about anyone. I mean if the TMZ life is for you than give it your all. Not personally attacking you but am saying those sorta posts are pretty immature.

Also I am aware you have been on this website a long time and I am not trying to pick any fights just trying to offer some advise that does not necessarily need to be taken.

While he probably is a prick considering how much he is charging here I really hate posts like this. Stuff like "I knew a friend" or "this person told me this." I am not calling you a liar as this stuff may of very well happened but it just immature to post he said she said rumors about just about anyone. I mean if the TMZ life is for you than give it your all. Not personally attacking you but am saying those sorta posts are pretty immature.

Also I am aware you have been on this website a long time and I am not trying to pick any fights just trying to offer some advise that does not necessarily need to be taken.

You know what? If you want to call anybody immature, I'll be the first one in line. He originally wasn't going to say anything about him but I asked.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone in here claims that 3EB sucks, I will personally buy plane tickets, fly to your town, rent a car, drive to your house, ring your doorbell, wait for your mom to tell you that it's YoCaseyCasey from the boards, listen to you shuffle down the stairs, snicker as your mom tells you to "quit stomping like a gaggle of elephants" and kick you swiftly in the balls.

But in all seriousness, the 3EB catalog is so good. The Red Star EP was GREAT. Ursa Major was GREAT. Everything is just plain GREAT.

So eat shit Vincent!

Is Mahogany putting it out? Kickstarter? (I jest, I jest... Seriously, I'm neutral on the whole thing.)

I would never wanna deal with Stephen, haha.

If my memory serves me right, this was supposed to be an ETR release that Stephen pulled?

If so, it's gonna be put out by Mega Collider. As long as I can pre-order a copy within the next 3 months, I'll be good.