Caspian-waking season

icecream

Sometimes interpunk get's in hobbledehoy releases nothing yet though

maybe we'll get lucky at IP, like on TWDY, but I am not sure these will last through the tour. On second thought, the purple Tour copies didn't go like crazy and the handful of times sold I don't recall it garnering a premium.

I wonder if archipelagorises Justin could figure up shipping for several of usif we pre-paid - if that would bring shipping down any...?

maybe we'll get lucky at IP, like on TWDY, but I am not sure these will last through the tour. On second thought, the purple Tour copies didn't go like crazy and the handful of times sold I don't recall it garnering a premium.

I wonder if archipelagorises Justin could figure up shipping for several of usif we pre-paid - if that would bring shipping down any...?

you know I would be down for that.

crunching some numbers, and i'm not the best at math so bear with me but it looks like it does get a bit cheaper the more we buy. right now if we order 6 copies its $38.66 a person including shipping. still pricey. to be continued.

I'll throw my name in the hat if it grinds the price down a bit.

you know I would be down for that.

I'm sure a lot of these will be going up for grabs on the tour

So Derek , thepunkguy, ny_hi, and me - that's 4 - Forbenator are you in? Just need 1 more to do a 6 preorder... I gots lots of mailers

edit: I missed jtdg above, so if Forbenator is in, that's 6 and let's get it on! Sent you a text forbsie - if you're not sequestered somewhere. 

so if my math is correct then it's actually $42 a person (I forgot to include how much it would cost to mail out individually within the US) 

thats still too much $ for me to drop on this, so i have to sit this one out and let someone else do the ordering.

I don't mind doing the ordering if I can get 5 other committed and Daniel can help me get the shipping down from $80 it's showing me. Please post here and PM me.

In the spirit of Tokimedo, the Great, who drove, after work, from the ills of Northern VA and its traffic spaghetti, all the way to Richmond down the demonic I-95 corridor, just to pick up some Purple Tour copies, at cost, for desperate Caspoholics, and to flip off the flippers with a mighty middle finger, I have placed an order with Tom at Hobbledehoy. (not that these will be flipped successfully by any means re: demand)

If anyone in the US would like a copy, shoot me a PM. They will be $40 ppd (USD) from Virginia, media mail with tracking, so that means US shipping is on me. No commitments required up front or payment until they come in. But it'll be first come, first served - if that even matters.

:) Capsian :)