Caspian-waking season

icecream

Any updates on this, Don?  I'm not in a rush to drop the cash by any means, but I was thinking about this just the other day.

Hobbledehoy said no shipping until March - and then 8 to 10 day airmail - so it's going to be a while yet.

Just got shipping on my Starburst variant too, bundled in the Helms Alee PO and Russian Circles Ocean Blue. Sarge is loving me hard these days.

Haha, Heaven Is Records; fuck off and go outside, m8. Take a breather and swap out your tampon. Not sure what you're doing in this thread to begin with, since you have zero interest in Caspian's music. But all those neg votes are making you feel like a big man, right? Care a little more, dude.

And for what it's worth, I only give you a -1 when you go out of your way to post dumb shit. (Granted, that's pretty frequent.) No reason to creep on your posts in threads I don't even frequent, or neg you for complimenting photos / asking relevant questions / thanking users for info. What the hell kind of childhood did you even have?

Damn, I missed the boat on the person who's getting a huge order of them.  If anyone else is getting a huge order of them please let me know. I would love to get this record on sea foam blue.

Tom, at Hobbledehoy did coincidentally add a "boat" shipping option which is $7 USD less than airmail but 8 to 12 weeks. The group buy got them to about $40ppd, and I ran one through just now, which came out to $47 + change ppd. So maybe you didn't 'miss the boat,' if you don't mind waiting until the late spring to get it. It's a big $ ding nonetheless, even for the Aussies.

Or maybe there's enough more to do another group buy, but someone will have to head that up. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

There's not anything I can do about the shipping, I wish there was. The rates are high in Australia, even for us internally. I know it sucks for our international friends. The new sea-mail shipping option was difficult to set up, you won't find many labels (if any at all) here offering it. Our postal service might not be continuing it in the near future, so hopefully we can make the most of it.

As for the 2LP itself, you'd be hard-pressed to find local 2LP for less than $35-40, especially with the gatefold, let alone custom coloured, and those are normally 500-1000x pressings. Vinyl is very difficult in Australia, we get taxed very heavily on the importation and the population is small. 

It means a great deal to the band and myself that so many people are willing to go the extra mile to support the release, it is very much appreciated. Thanks so much to everyone who has done so!

Tom

Hey everyone,

There's not anything I can do about the shipping, I wish there was. The rates are high in Australia, even for us internally. I know it sucks for our international friends. The new sea-mail shipping option was difficult to set up, you won't find many labels (if any at all) here offering it. Our postal service might not be continuing it in the near future, so hopefully we can make the most of it.

As for the 2LP itself, you'd be hard-pressed to find local 2LP for less than $35-40, especially with the gatefold, let alone custom coloured, and those are normally 500-1000x pressings. Vinyl is very difficult in Australia, we get taxed very heavily on the importation and the population is small. 

It means a great deal to the band and myself that so many people are willing to go the extra mile to support the release, it is very much appreciated. Thanks so much to everyone who has done so!

Tom

The numbers behind the $ sign mean nothing to me when I know I'm supporting you Tom!

Thanks for all that you do my friend!!