PO: Starting Line - The Early Years

Agreed. I remember loving this song in high school. I always thought it was called "piano song" because that's what the dude who posted in on napster or Morpheus or whatever called it. Haha.

SAME! My pop-punk band in high school covered this song. We had a piano player. His name was Stephen and he was my best man a few weeks ago when I got married. We also covered Konstantine. We were also terrible.

The last show we ever played was a battle of the bands and we played Sic Transit Gloria before Deja even came out. Everyone came up and was like "Dude, your new song was killer," to which we responded "It isn't our song," to which we drifted off into nothingness, never to be remembered.

We were called Cowboy Warehouse.

SAME! My pop-punk band in high school covered this song. We had a piano player. His name was Stephen and he was my best man a few weeks ago when I got married. We also covered Konstantine. We were also terrible.

The last show we ever played was a battle of the bands and we played Sic Transit Gloria before Deja even came out. Everyone came up and was like "Dude, your new song was killer," to which we responded "It isn't our song," to which we drifted off into nothingness, never to be remembered.

We were called Cowboy Warehouse.

This! I remember covering "Piano Song" for my girlfriend in 9-10th grade at a festival. We also did Mxpx covers, and were called All Purpose Hero. Haha

I think the number of people posting in this thread about how "awesome" this release is over-inflates the number of people who are actually interested in buying this. I think a pressing of 500 would've more than covered the demand for this.

Probably true but in time it will sell out. Something like this will have its initial purchase rush then get picked over by fans of the band's work that casually browse the website and see its still in stock. It will probably end up on sale in time.

The pressing info was actually 1623 (1,500 plus overs) - 551 Blue, 551 Yellow, 523 Clear (Hot Topic). I just looked and we have 184 copies left in the warehouse.

Does anyone know if hot topic ever got this in on clear? I've never seen it in stores or heard of this variant.

also it looks like west aspen has a special pre-order bundle where you can get this on green/200

http://westaspenmerc...eatured=1&id=63