Secret Audio Club - 001 : Half Hearted Hero - Defining. Refining.

chaps

Ordered. If you wanna send me one of those clear w/ streaks instead, that's ok! Ha!

The /1 and /2 variants are for the most part being reserved for the artists and people that helped with this record. But there may be 1 or 2 of them left over, I could be bribed for with vintage star wars figures, a gameboy, etc.

I'll add this too - I think this is one of the best bands in their scene right now. Glad this is getting another press.

I agree, these guys have been hustling for a long time!

ordered two! unbelievably stoked as copies of the original press have been eluding me on ebay all year.

this bad seriously rules. everything they've released has been excellent. that song "dorian gray" off of their deadhorse split is top notch.

thanks for repressing this!!!

gotta be honest, i orderd this without even hearing this band... I trust this dude completely. am i crazy?

pick up the free download. if you like super fast, melodic punk then it's right up your alley. not to mention they pay homage to The Fullblast who, IMO, was one of the best in that category. I'd say listen to Cobblestones, Periphery and Dorian Gray from their respective releases.