The Forecast/Into It. Over It./The Swellers/Bomb The Music Industry! - 4-way split 7-inch

• 2 months later...

For those still looking for a copy of this, I've posted one on eBay, as well as an explanation as to why it's on eBay. (SPOILER ALERT: veterinary care ain't cheap!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150983531580

Wow, just read this thread today. I know it's late but congrats! Such a cool idea!

Good luck with selling it!

Okay, so here's the deal.

I just sold this 7-inch on eBay for $177.50, but I will sell my remaining copies directly to anyone on here for $150ppd, provided you're comfortable with paying via PayPal and marking your transaction as "gift."

100% of the money will go toward my dog's vet bills, which are currently at $3,252.48. Not a single penny will be used for anything else (besides postage). Your package will be shipped via First Class mail with Delivery Confirmation. I will sell these internationally, too, but that price will have to be a little bit higher based on the recent USPS increases.

If you're interested in purchasing one, please PM me on here, and please spread the word with any of your friends who like/collect any of these bands. Thanks!

Well, considering that it is essentially a "private press" record that was extremely limited and never before available to the public, it doesn't seem all that bad. And again, all of this money is going straight to my dog.

No one has PMed me yet, but I'm hoping someone out there still has interest. If $150 is too rich for your blood, then PM an offer.

do you have more than one copy left?? would you ever consider doing a raffle for one of these?? i want this super bad but definitely don't have an extra $150 laying around for it. people on here seem to be very willing to help out for a good cause so people might pay just for the sake of helping you out and then it's just a bonus if they actually win. i know there's the risk of not making as much money as you were hoping but if you said no one pm'd you about it yet it might be worth a shot.

Well, considering that it is essentially a "private press" record that was extremely limited and never before available to the public, it doesn't seem all that bad. And again, all of this money is going straight to my dog.

No one has PMed me yet, but I'm hoping someone out there still has interest. If $150 is too rich for your blood, then PM an offer.

no no, i get that, and i know its to help your dog which is understandable. that still a ton for a 7" though haha. 

do you have more than one copy left?? would you ever consider doing a raffle for one of these?? i want this super bad but definitely don't have an extra $150 laying around for it. people on here seem to be very willing to help out for a good cause so people might pay just for the sake of helping you out and then it's just a bonus if they actually win. i know there's the risk of not making as much money as you were hoping but if you said no one pm'd you about it yet it might be worth a shot.

Raffle would be an awesome Idea... easy way to raise 150 without people shelling out 150 for a 7". Plus since the money goes to an actual cause, I feel people would be much more interested in buying raffle tickets for it.