Gohastings 30% off black friday

I ordered Dehtklok - Dethalbum II from them through amazon a couple weeks back. It finally arrived today in what appears to be the closest thing to a manila envelope with bubble wrap. I opened it hoping for the best, but the whole thing is bent to fucking hell. Haven't taken the plastic wrap off of it yet because I'm waiting to see if they'll exchange or whatever. I sent them a pretty pissed email telling them how they should mail their records. But whatever... just gonna hope for the best.

I got Beastie Boys Ill Communication in a bubble envelope mailer and Mars Volta Bedlam in Goliath in an Amazon style Mailer. The two extremes!!! Waiting for one more, Crossing my fingers. Awsome deals

I was going to order Mars Volta but was terrified that they would send a CD. Glad you got the proper item.

I ended up calling about the P.O.S album to exchange it. They made zero effort to exchange it and immediately offered to let me keep it and just refund the money. I'll take a crappy cover for a free LP.

This is what you get from ordering from them. Not to be heartless but it's your own fault. There are MANY posts about their bad shipping. Buyer beware.

This is what you get from ordering from them. Not to be heartless but it's your own fault. There are MANY posts about their bad shipping. Buyer beware.

Hell, if I get my money refunded Id take a busted up jacket free vinyl over a full price mint jacket sealed vinyl any day. Im actually hoping they just offer to refund my money and let me keep it.

I just received 4 of my 10 unit order in an oversized box, with a broken down box on the inside as "padding". Everything looks fine, but it is confusing why anyone would ship out merchandise that is so loosely packed.

I can't imagine a rep from the Music dept. shipping records out like this.

It must be the damn Book dept. doing all the shipping.

Those bastards.

Received the rest of my order today. Proud to say they were 10 for 10.

All "Long Play Records". All in good shape.

goHastings dot com!

I ordered four records. Three shipped in one order, and one shipped in the other. The three-LP order shipped first and still isn't here. The one-LP order showed up today in a massive box filled with butcher paper but made it relatively unscathed (it's a little bent, but nothing I can't flatten out). I checked the tracking on the three-LP order and apparently the address was incorrect on it so it's being returned to wherever it shipped from, meaning I'll likely never get those records. Thanks for fucking that up, Hastings!