Rancid Essentials - 7" Box Set from Pirates Press

jipc

46 7"s

I'm guessing it'll cost close to $200. This will also be a fortune to ship internationally. They claim it will sell out before December.

"Product sold to customers in Europe or Australia will ship from our office in Czech Republic, and product sold to customers throughout the rest of the world will ship from our office in San Francisco. All baseball bats will ship separately from boxsets; from San Francisco." Which will help brothers (and sisters) in Europe!

"Product sold to customers in Europe or Australia will ship from our office in Czech Republic, and product sold to customers throughout the rest of the world will ship from our office in San Francisco. All baseball bats will ship separately from boxsets; from San Francisco." Which will help brothers (and sisters) in Europe!

Canada will not be happy. Shipping a bat will not be cheap.

Marc, you still trying to keep your collection complete? that will hurt your wallet, especially with the variants.

i hate the idea of albums broken into tons of 7"s, i never listen to shit like that.

I'm gonna stick with the white version of this for now so I can get the bat and flexi (wtf am i gonna do with a Rancid bat? i don't know but i love Rancid and baseball so it's worth getting). I'll probably try and get the other one's eventually down the road once the price goes down and they are on ebay or something. Not a fan of it being put on 7"s either, but I cannot not buy this haha.