MOVING SALE - OP IVY / STRUNG OUT / NOFX / THE FALCON / LAWRENCE ARMS /TRIO / WILHELM- ALOT ADDED!

JennyMiller182

Just so everyone knows here is the message I received upon purchasing the records:

Hello, This is Arthur [name removed] Please note that you made the purchase agreement with Andy [name removed] on the vinyl message boards. I am merely clearing the payment and shipping label for this purchase. I have no connection with the records that you bought.

She told me that this is her step father's account and that Andy is her boyfriend. I am not sure if that guy has any connection to this DrewskiMonster guy, I just wanted to check in and see if everyone else had the same Paypal experience. It is likely, but it still makes me a little skeptical

Andy=Andrew Ruziecki=Drew=DrewskiMonster=Drewbie=JennyMiller182

Just so everyone knows here is the message I received upon purchasing the records:

Hello, This is Arthur [name removed] Please note that you made the purchase agreement with Andy [name removed] on the vinyl message boards. I am merely clearing the payment and shipping label for this purchase. I have no connection with the records that you bought.

She told me that this is her step father's account and that Andy is her boyfriend. I am not sure if that guy has any connection to this DrewskiMonster guy, I just wanted to check in and see if everyone else had the same Paypal experience. It is likely, but it still makes me a little skeptical

Same experience except I had no mention of Andy. Arthurs paypal was verified (which is positive). Im planning on opening a case Monday if not tomorrow night.

Update:

First of all I apologize for this issue. Let me tell you that I

have been defrauded too. I worked with Andy and let him clear stuff

through my account. Not a standup guy. In fact I just found out that

he used some girls name on the record boards. My paypal account is about to get really screwed up. I am putting it on hold shortly so as not to let things get out of hand.

Please do me a favor and if you can remember the name he used on the record boards, please tell all your users of the boards that the name he used and Andrew Ruziecki are a 'no buy zone'. I appreciate it if you would email me the record board link and the name he used.

I will try to resolve this crap in the next couple of days.

Regards

Arthur

don't say I didn't tell you guys it sounded fishy. Everyone should probably start filing claims now.

I love how "she" reverted to the ole "sick" excuse. Oldest vinyl scammer trick in the book. Shit like this just makes me sad.

Man, I as soon as you posted something on here it was like you took the words right out of my mouth. What made me commit to sending money was the fact "she" was actually sending pictures to people and some people actually received their records.

Update:

First of all I apologize for this issue. Let me tell you that I

have been defrauded too. I worked with Andy and let him clear stuff

through my account. Not a standup guy. In fact I just found out that

he used some girls name on the record boards. My paypal account is about to get really screwed up. I am putting it on hold shortly so as not to let things get out of hand.

Please do me a favor and if you can remember the name he used on the record boards, please tell all your users of the boards that the name he used and Andrew Ruziecki are a 'no buy zone'. I appreciate it if you would email me the record board link and the name he used.

I will try to resolve this crap in the next couple of days.

Regards

Arthur

Thats a bit of bull as this is the email I received clearly states that he knew of "Jenny"...

"Letting you know that Jen received your payment. I am a clearing account for her vinyl sales.

She has your shipping information. If there are any issues please contact her via the messages boards."

Some info I dug up through a quick Google search:

Andrew Ruziecki

279 Clark St, Apt E1

Hackensack, NJ 07601-1061

https://twitter.com/LowerThanPiss

http://www.linkedin....iecki/6/957/899

http://www.northjers...ch_warrant.html

Looks like I will no longer by buying or trading with anyone with no feedback. First I got burned by the Greenlaws, now this.

Some info I dug up through a quick Google search:

Andrew Ruziecki

279 Clark St, Apt E1

Hackensack, NJ 07601-1061

https://twitter.com/LowerThanPiss

http://www.linkedin....iecki/6/957/899

http://www.northjers...ch_warrant.html

Looks like I will no longer by buying or trading with anyone with no feedback. First I got burned by the Greenlaws, now this.

OH HELL NAW! Not this asshole again..

Damn.

I was a victim of THEDREWSKIMONSTER, and what was funny to me with "Jenny" was, I contacted "her" a few times, sent her my want list, (which included the record DREWSKI "sold" me) asking for specifics and never got a response until the Frisbee Bonus 7" was posted. At that time, I asked what color the stamp was and got the "I'm at a relatives house, I'll let you know when I get home" routine, and then no further reply.

I'm guessing "she" recognized my SN in my earlier inquiries and was leary of selling to me/ripping me off AGAIN.

What a choade.

Sorry to all involved.

Damn.

I was a victim of THEDREWSKIMONSTER, and what was funny to me with "Jenny" was, I contacted "her" a few times, sent her my want list, (which included the record DREWSKI "sold" me) asking for specifics and never got a response until the Frisbee Bonus 7" was posted. At that time, I asked what color the stamp was and got the "I'm at a relatives house, I'll let you know when I get home" routine, and then no further reply.

I'm guessing "she" recognized my SN in my earlier inquiries and was leary of selling to me/ripping me off AGAIN.

What a choade.

Sorry to all involved.

same EXACT thing.

on a side note, you would think that a guy so well trained in photoshop would be able to put together a logo for his "band" that doesn't look like it was made on MS Paint.

Man, I as soon as you posted something on here it was like you took the words right out of my mouth. What made me commit to sending money was the fact "she" was actually sending pictures to people and some people actually received their records.

Just read this thread and it fucking sucks. Sorry dudes who got scammed.

Also I thought it was legit with some people getting records but then they probably sent out a couple random orders to keep people buying. Get a couple more days of sales and then bail.

Just read this thread and it fucking sucks. Sorry dudes who got scammed.

Also I thought it was legit with some people getting records but then they probably sent out a couple random orders to keep people buying. Get a couple more days of sales and then bail.

yup. this exactly. scammers are taking shit to the next level. im sure he wouldnt have sent SHIT out if i didnt call him out within the first page, just had to get people to think it wasnt a scam by sending out two orders or so.