When men punch women

you wanna act like a man, you get treated like a man

I assume you're just making fun of the bus driver, but I agree with this. in this case, gender equality = don't provoke people bigger than you, regardless of what gender you or they are. I'm a wuss and I don't want bus drivers (male or female) to uppercut me, so I pay my fare and leave them alone :)

having said that, if you throw a punch like that, this sure as hell isn't your first rodeo... and sadly, if you can take a punch like that, it probably isn't your first either.

(and just to be clear, I'm not condoning violence against women, but rather condemning violence against anyone)

a fuck nigga thats that shit I don't like.

love the enthusiasm of this wonderful world the top comment

WELL DESERVED. THESE FEMALE NIGGAS THINK THEY CAN DO WHATEVA THE FUCK THEY WANT TO. THEY WANT TO ACT LIKE MEN, HIT MEN, TALK SHIT N EXPECT NO REPERCUSSIONS. MORE FEMALES NEED TO GET THE SHIT KNOCKED OUT OF EM. ESPECIALLY SCRAWNY NIGGA BITCHES LIKE THIS

Replypixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif29pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

"Treated like a man"? How about if you are an asshole, you get treated as such? I don't know how gender has anything to do with being retaliated against. With that said, that video was awesome. That girl is a loud mouthed cunt. I still probably wouldn't hit somebody over that though.

sadly i live in an area where this is pretty normal. not necessarily the actual physical violence, but screaming in each other’s faces for 30-40 minutes is no big deal. i’ve seen paint thrown on cars, a pile of clothes set on fire in the front yard. a weave ripped out and thrown into the street. and bleach, lots of bleach, it pretty much gets poured on whatever is in close range. the worst part is there are always young kids there to witness the whole thing.

sadly i live in an area where this is pretty normal. not necessarily the actual physical violence, but screaming in each other’s faces for 30-40 minutes is no big deal. i’ve seen paint thrown on cars, a pile of clothes set on fire in the front yard. a weave ripped out and thrown into the street. and bleach, lots of bleach, it pretty much gets poured on whatever is in close range. the worst part is there are always young kids there to witness the whole thing.

When I hang out in the "heart of Cleveland" I saw weaves get ripped out, my buddies told me black chick is made from Horse tails. Also I've been deemed as "That Nigga Jordan" in various areas; TNJ for short.

Unreal. The fact that this person thinks violence is the way to solve the issue is despicable. I dont care what the person is saying,or how long they are saying it, you dont lay your hands on anyone, male or female, because of stuff they said to you.

She hit him first, I don't understand your point.