He yells and he cusses,

and smells up the busses,

Hail to the bus driver,

Bus driver man.

He steps on the clutch

and the toilet goes flush.

Hail to the bus driver,

Bus driver man.

Seriously though, why the hell are you going to yell at the guy who is taking you to where you need to go. I really never understood that. I think she totally deserved what she got.

She hit him first, I don't understand your point.

You cant see that she hit him, I didnt even notice it until I went back and watched it again, and then it isnt even clear. Then you have to factor in the fact of retaliation and self defense. Had she slapped him it didnt have much of an impact on him as he was able to stop the vehicle, climb out of his seat, make some comments to her, walk to her, and then violently uppercut her. It wasnt a self defense act of equal force, but a deliberate attack on her. He didnt just push her out of the way when he was driving, he made a conscious effort of being more aggressive than her and to seriously injure her. At no point was his life threatened. This is just as bad as your husband slapping you across the face for the first time and you pulling a gun and shooting him. You are still going to jail for murder as it isnt an equal force and you escalated it.

You cant see that she hit him, I didnt even notice it until I went back and watched it again, and then it isnt even clear. Then you have to factor in the fact of retaliation and self defense. Had she slapped him it didnt have much of an impact on him as he was able to stop the vehicle, climb out of his seat, make some comments to her, walk to her, and then violently uppercut her. It wasnt a self defense act of equal force, but a deliberate attack on her. He didnt just push her out of the way when he was driving, he made a conscious effort of being more aggressive than her and to seriously injure her. At no point was his life threatened. This is just as bad as your husband slapping you across the face for the first time and you pulling a gun and shooting him. You are still going to jail for murder as it isnt an equal force and you escalated it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_woman_defense

It helps if you know what you are talking about Paul, or read what I wrote. Battered Woman Defense doesnt hold up in the court of law if the husband slaps you in the face for the first time and the woman shoots him. Yes it holds up if she can establish a pattern, but not for the first time. Hence, you either dont know what you are talking about, or didnt read what I wrote in full.

Because getting hit while driving a bus full of people on a main city street isn't dangerous.

What if he swerved off the road and blew up an orphanage that was having a basket of baby kittens delivered to them that day; just as Daddy Warbucks was walking in to buy all the children a Happy Meal?

Because getting hit while driving a bus full of people on a main city street isn't dangerous.

What if he swerved off the road and blew up an orphanage that was having a basket of baby kittens delivered to them that day; just as Daddy Warbucks was walking in to buy all the children a Happy Meal?

And all of that is thrown out the window when he pulls the bus over, talks smack to her for a few seconds, walks over to her, gets in position, then uppercuts the shit out of her. If it was an instantaneous thing, she hits him (which still isnt sure as we cant see with orange vest guy in the way) and he slugs her back right then, its cool and a defensive act. By waiting and doing the actions he did, it proves he thought about it, gathered himself, was in no danger when he struck.

Not the proper response (#uppercut), though I don't blame him. Broad was endangering everyone while verbally / physically assaulting the bus driver while he was driving.

Some people think they have the right to do and say whatever they want... Some trashy girls think they're protected from physical altercations just because they have a vagina, even when they started everything. Hopefully he won't get fired, but I see that as the possible reaction.

And all of that is thrown out the window when he pulls the bus over, talks smack to her for a few seconds, walks over to her, gets in position, then uppercuts the shit out of her. If it was an instantaneous thing, she hits him (which still isnt sure as we cant see with orange vest guy in the way) and he slugs her back right then, its cool and a defensive act. By waiting and doing the actions he did, it proves he thought about it, gathered himself, was in no danger when he struck.

phoenix-wright_objection.jpg

It helps if you know what you are talking about Paul, or read what I wrote. Battered Woman Defense doesnt hold up in the court of law if the husband slaps you in the face for the first time and the woman shoots him. Yes it holds up if she can establish a pattern, but not for the first time. Hence, you either dont know what you are talking about, or didnt read what I wrote in full.

Sorry, I had to make some assumptions. Like why did the woman have a gun to begin with.

I would like to find one example of your case ever happening.

Are you defending the girl, or simply stating that the guy shouldn't have hit her? Let's take your fancy law background out of it... she physically lashed out at him. Whether she hit him or not is not the point. You honestly don't think she had it coming? Once someone takes a swing at me, that changes everything.

Sorry, I had to make some assumptions. Like why did the woman have a gun to begin with.

I would like to find one example of your case ever happening.

Go educate yourself on some domestic violence cases then. You need to prove a history of abuse took place before the Battered Womans Defense comes into play in court. Sorry your Wikipedia article didnt have all the right facts.

Are you defending the girl, or simply stating that the guy shouldn't have hit her? Let's take your fancy law background out of it... she physically lashed out at him. Whether she hit him or not is not the point. You honestly don't think she had it coming? Once someone takes a swing at me, that changes everything.

I was stating that she shouldnt have been hit like that and that violence is never the way to solve an issue, then everyone said the guy was in the right to do it and I showed legally how he wasnt because of his actions compared to her actions are not similar. You can not plead to a judge that you gave someone a concussion and broke their face because they were verbally harassing you. Well, you could plead that but you would lose.

I think he raises a valid point about 'wanting to be treated like a man', but that swing was so intense. I think he took things a little far with the choking.., but he is the authority in the situation and as a bus driver, the safety of all of the kids on the bus is in his hands. It looks like she hit him first, but if she didn't then, well, sucks for him.

I was stating that she shouldnt have been hit like that and that violence is never the way to solve an issue, then everyone said the guy was in the right to do it and I showed legally how he wasnt because of his actions compared to her actions are not similar. You can not plead to a judge that you gave someone a concussion and broke their face because they were verbally harassing you. Well, you could plead that but you would lose.

I don't think everyone said he was right in doing that, but just felt they might have done the same thing. Its obvious that the driver was in a no win situation. He did what everyone probably wanted to do (he was hit after all) but he shouldn't have done. He could have had her ass thrown in jail (end of story) but got up and probably cost himself his job.

I wonder if any boxing people were watching...maybe this guy could train him for the Golden Gloves or something.

mic_display_image.jpg?1315288130

I don't think most of us arguing about the legality of the bus driver punching the girl, but rather the /morality/ of it. I'm pretty sure he used more force than was warranted or necessary, but I think he was justified in acting physically.

and on a side note, I like how the drastically different the reactions in this thread are compared to, say, when ben weasel punched that girl last year. personal feelings aside, I fail to see how this bus driver is justified in acting but ben wasn't.

I don't think most of us arguing about the legality of the bus driver punching the girl, but rather the /morality/ of it. I'm pretty sure he used more force than was warranted or necessary, but I think he was justified in acting physically.

and on a side note, I like how the drastically different the reactions in this thread are compared to, say, when ben weasel punched that girl last year. personal feelings aside, I fail to see how this bus driver is justified in acting but ben wasn't.

Probably because a lot of people here know of Ben Weasel's antics and history, as opposed to this everyday bus driver. Both girls were acting stupid (less obvious on the Weasel girl's part) but this girl who hit the bus driver struck first. Ben Weasel was on stage with a microphone and could have easily have had the woman removed but unilaterally punched her, then hit the club owner trying to break up the fight. Both men were wrong really although I don't think its fair to compare too much because of their respective situations/environment.

Lol

Gender stereotypes are awesome

i don't like when a women is crying for equal rights but then cries when a guy hits her and has him sent to jail. I don't think the punishment for hitting a women should be so severe compared to when you hit another man. i'm having trouble wording this, but I think my message is understandable.

35kede.jpg

I normally give people two shots to cool their jets before I kick them out of the place, I do understand it's a girl but like what the elders preach "Bitches end up in stitches."

i don't like when a women is crying for equal rights but then cries when a guy hits her and has him sent to jail. I don't think the punishment for hitting a women should be so severe compared to when you hit another man. i'm having trouble wording this, but I think my message is understandable.

I got ya, I was just being a douche.