VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

So I just realized my package came today. My SS nailed it.

here is what I got:

You Blew it/Dikembe Split Cassette

Jeremy Records Mixtape Cassette

Such Gold Koozie

Mixtapes tour Print (Signed by the band and personalized for me.) (and something I had been searching for)

And a huge Virginia flag.

Pretty stoked on all this.

Also Im pretty sure my SS was toki. The return address says TX but the postage paid indicates Northern Va.

LgBub.jpg

Yup, you got me. I felt SUPER HORRIBLE lying to you at the IIOI show about not being able to get you that print. I knew for the sake of the surprise though I had to. Also i was kinda worried with that topic you made asking people to pick you one up haha.

Also, you mentioned you wanted to collect things with cats on the cover, so instead of including a mix I made, I threw in that jeremy records mix.

Glad you dig it man. Took me a minute to find a place that sold authentic full size VA flags!

Worth every dollar cause you're a cool dude.

Yup, you got me. I felt SUPER HORRIBLE lying to you at the IIOI show about not being able to get you that print. I knew for the sake of the surprise though I had to. Also i was kinda worried with that topic you made asking people to pick you one up haha.

Also, you mentioned you wanted to collect things with cats on the cover, so instead of including a mix I made, I threw in that jeremy records mix.

Glad you dig it man. Took me a minute to find a place that sold authentic full size VA flags!

Worth every dollar cause you're a cool dude.

Thanks again dude! You gonna be at the Turnover show on Monday?

Holy fuck.

I got my gifts in today. I got a metric fuckton of stickers, download codes, and buttons, a bunch of posters, including an awesome TBS poster I've been wanting for a while, a Bear Romantic poster, a picture of my SS with Adam Turla from Murder By Death, some pictures of Adam Siska, a few random mags, two mix CDs, a Fearless sampler, a note from my SS, did I mention stickers? Super rad stuff. But did you give Nic Newsham a blowjob or something? There had to be fifty Gatsby's stickers and almost ten posters. :P

68B7842F-A4BF-49EE-A82D-7EC708FFA44C-7041-0000095EE581AEC8.jpg

Hmm. My guess would've been Patrick. But he's not on the list... I'm thinking maybe Diabretic?

Whoever it is, there are a few songs on the mix DVD that I really like. I believe they're the same band. The songs are called Shiver and Hexes. Anyone help me out?

So I won my gift on eBay about 2 weeks ago and the dude BARELY shipped it out yesterday. blah.

Everything else is ready to be shipped but the main thing is missing. Sorry SS, your gift is gonna be a tad bit late. :(

Almost the same situation. I order something direct from the band rather than a distro and still haven't received it. I'm putting something extra in there for my SS to compensate.

My SS was absolutely on point, I was so stoked when I opened it.

I got:

Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot (Reissue)

Manchester Orchestra - Wolves at Night

Hole In My Life by Jack Gantos

Mix CDs

I've been wanting that MO 7" forever, and I'm really stoked to have more SP. I'm also really excited about the book, it looks really interesting. Haven't had a chance to listen to the mix CDs yet though. I'll add pictures soon I promise!

99.999% sure my SS as 3arl.

That Manchester 7" is fuckin' sweet, and pretty rare, too! What's the B-Side? I forget.

Didn't someone else already get 3arl?

Yeah I'm super stoked on it! It's Sacred Heart, which is one of MO's best in my opinion.

The clues were that they're from Colorado, love beer, and Thrice is their favorite band.