VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

I was going to wait to open it, but we don't put up a tree so there'd be no where to put it. I also though it might have been something else I ordered since there was a name on it.

what? you didn't put up a tree. you heathen. damn canadians, taking away our rights to celebrate Christmas.

I have doubts that many people on this board remember/know much about me anymore. I never talked about myself that much and have barely posted since the migration. Oh well! My list is pretty well up to date, secret santa person. Except I haven't listed 7" yet. I'm trying to get to it.

Got a not-so-anonymous packagage today containing a Stranglers pic disc with a burger on it.

I'm thinking this is my secret santa gift, and if so, thanks Steve Bonilla/Holy Cow NYC!

So, contacted Holy Cow NYC, and they told me it was an anonymous order they received and were told to ship it to me. This is fun!

You have a specific time in mind? Like 2:06pm next Tuesday?

more like a time when i have the car instead of my wife, and the post office is still open.

that being said, i may or may not have shipped a box full of records and crap to one of you folks this very morning.

i guess we'll never really know.