VC Secret Santa (version 5.0) Final Update 02/07/2013

So I caved in, and decided to open my secret santa package. I love it. Came with Senses Fail's "Still Searching", Mansion's "Dig Up The Dead", Bent Life's self-titled 7", and After The Fall's "Collar City" 7". Only one I've heard is Senses Fail, but will definitely be checking out the others. No mix was included, but that's alright.

Thanks hobohunter! (Even though you didn't really give any hints as to who you are, I have my ways of finding out. Haha.)

After the Fall rules.

So I caved in, and decided to open my secret santa package. I love it. Came with Senses Fail's "Still Searching", Mansion's "Dig Up The Dead", Bent Life's self-titled 7", and After The Fall's "Collar City" 7". Only one I've heard is Senses Fail, but will definitely be checking out the others. No mix was included, but that's alright.

Thanks hobohunter! (Even though you didn't really give any hints as to who you are, I have my ways of finding out. Haha.)

Dang! You're welcome though! Was it something to do with the fact that I'm the only person from Nebraska who is on the boards? haha. I'm glad that you like it though! I was stoked that I got a person from southern minnesota. My roommate for the first two years of college is from Northfield.

Dang! You're welcome though! Was it something to do with the fact that I'm the only person from Nebraska who is on the boards? haha. I'm glad that you like it though! I was stoked that I got a person from southern minnesota. My roommate for the first two years of college is from Northfield.

I grew up just 10 minutes north of Northfield.

Yeah, the Nebraska thing made it easy. And I live about 15 minutes Northeast of Northfield in a small town called Cannon Falls. I'll be sure to give the records a spin later today. Thanks again!

I grew up just 10 minutes north of Northfield.

Wow apparently everyone from Minnesota who isn't from the twin cities lives somewhere around Northfield.

Yeah, the Nebraska thing made it easy. And I live about 15 minutes Northeast of Northfield in a small town called Cannon Falls. I'll be sure to give the records a spin later today. Thanks again!

Glad you like it! Hope it's alright that I only included records.

my secret santa gift went well over $65, but they are worth it.

Hot damn. I'm about $15 away from that, not including the shit I have that I'm gonna throw in, which I think/hope is gonna put it over the top.

Although my gift is heavily centered around one band/album, so I'm really worried that they're not gonna like it, or have gotten sick of it already. That might end up giving away my identity, but it wouldn't be too hard to guess anyways. Oh well. :P

My stuff SHOULD come in tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to compile everything and get it out Thursday. I could send media mail, but I'm considering going with Priority. Any thoughts?

Hot damn. I'm about $15 away from that, not including the shit I have that I'm gonna throw in, which I think/hope is gonna put it over the top.

Although my gift is heavily centered around one band/album, so I'm really worried that they're not gonna like it, or have gotten sick of it already. That might end up giving away my identity, but it wouldn't be too hard to guess anyways. Oh well. :P

My stuff SHOULD come in tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to compile everything and get it out Thursday. I could send media mail, but I'm considering going with Priority. Any thoughts?

I went priority. but that's just me.

Just to let u guys know i got all your messages and input the info accordingly, thanks. Also some of You might have your package is already and i understand that since the vinyl collective board is somewhat down, some might not b able to post, so be patient. Thanks

Well I might be fucked and have to either figure something else out, or have to ship after the date, or more than likely both. The tracking says it was supposed to be here yesterday, and said it went from Jacksonville, FL (a few hours from me), to fucking Ohio. What the hell? This is ridiculous. That was the MAIN part of my package, and it's six days until the ship date. Dammit.

Some of you may not have sent yet, so the newbie due date is being extended a bit (till next tues), but not much. you know, due to the vc malware fiasco.

Please if you've sent your package, by all means let me know via twitter @mikectb1. i still have a ton of people who haven't sent yet. so please get your packages out as soon as possible. i don't want to be calling out people on here.