American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

The sex in the last one creeped me out more than anything else this season. Think it served its purpose.

Liking it a lot. The complaint about season 2 was that no one really knew what was going on half the time. Definitely fixed that. This season seems like the complaint is "same old characters". I'm not sick of any of the actors or characters yet.

Zoe is dumb as a fuckin brick and that's being mean to the brick. Srsly.

you are a fuckin witch and you confess to stuff for no reason

you don't tell the coven that misty day is still alive

you bring frankenkyle to his mom like that's just gonna make any sense to her or anyone

Zoe is dumb as a fuckin brick and that's being mean to the brick. Srsly.

you are a fuckin witch and you confess to stuff for no reason

you don't tell the coven that misty day is still alive

you bring frankenkyle to his mom like that's just gonna make any sense to her or anyone

I get what you are saying but she is supposed to be acting like a normal girl who just finds out she is a witch. She knew bringing Kyle back was probably not a good idea and there was no way to tell the coven about misty without outing herself for bringing kyle back.

Seems like she just wanted to throw him in that house and see if he gets better before going any further.

It's still stretching what a normal person would do in her shoes but I think when you put it in that context, it's not that stupid.

I'm quit enjoying this season so far. Some of the "twists" may be predictable.

There are plenty of favorite moments so far, but the one I enjoyed the most and had me laughing was when Nan for fed up "over the loud talking" and marches upstairs to free Delphine and scolds her for thinking too much. Classic.